Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 28th, 2003, 08:52 PM
cruise-o-matic

Default Carnival JUBILEE???

Planning a southern Carribbean cruise on the Jubilee on 02/21/04. Can anyone tell me anything about the ship? I don't see any rooms with a balcony. Has it been re-decorated recently?
Sponsored Links
Old December 29th, 2003, 06:09 PM
anniewpi

Default Re: Carnival JUBILEE???

Myself husband and two children went on a 12day cruise aboard the Jubilee about two years ago, the experience was terrible, I said I would never cruise with Carnival again. However we will be aboard the Spirit January 18 2004, so I'll let you know. You'll find several reviews of the Jubilee to be negative. I have heard that the older ships from Carnival are somthing you should stay away from. You can get some really great deal on the newer ships! Good luck! I just wish someone was honest before I went.
Old December 29th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Carnival JUBILEE???

There are only 12 cabins with balconies onboard the Jubilee and they are all the cat 12 suites on the Veranda deck. The Jubilee has undergone refurbishing a few times but it has not had the major refurbishment that some of the older ships like Celebration has. It is a smaller and older ship without the rfancy new amenities that some of the newer ships have but it is servicable and the Itinary is wonderful.
Jim