Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2004, 11:00 AM
can't wait

Default ship times, PLZ help

so just to help me clarify, i amnot the brightest bulb on the tree.... my ship is leaving from Tampa, which is one hour ahead of central time, so if the itinerary says we are in port at belize from 7:30 -4:30, that means in central time we are there from 6:30-3:30. Is that right?
Sponsored Links
Old January 3rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
First Mate

Default Re: ship times, PLZ help

Maybe mayb not, it depends on the Captain of the ship as he has the option of changing ships time to match local time. Most do not but some do.
Old January 3rd, 2004, 01:20 PM
First Mate

Most go by the time zone you leave the ship in, that way you can leave your watch the same and not have to worry. If i remember correctly the time it states on the paperwork is the time from the boat, but not 100 percent on that one.

Michele

Fascination
Old January 3rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
TomS

The times referred to in the brochure are ships time, and it may not necessarily match up with local time. Carnival usually does not change time from the home port unless necessary. The Inspiration will most likely stay on Eastern time while on your cruise.

TomS