Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Greg and Kathi

Default Football playoff games

Does anyone know if we are able to catch the playoffs on TV next Sunday afternoon on the ship somewhere?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old January 4th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Football playoff games

Good thing our cruise is later, there's no way we would miss the Packers on Sunday. Go Packers! It seems like I remember watching some live sports in one of the bars on a previous cruise, is that possible?
Old January 5th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Greg and Kathi

Default Re: Re: Football playoff games

Hi Kate
We are Packer fans also, we are from the Milwaukee area. Where are you from and what ship are you sailing on? We will be on the Paradise leaving Miami Sunday afternoon. Its been about 3 years since I have been on a Carnival ship and I cant recall what the set up is , as I wasnt looking for playoff games in the past.
Greg
Old January 5th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

My husband is from Racine and I am from Madison. We live in Arkansas now but are still big Packer fans! Wasn't Sunday's game great?! We haven't been on a cruise since we lived in Wisconsin. We aren't cruising until this summer but can hardly wait. We will be able to drive to the port in New Orleans which will be different. Have a great time and let us know how it went.
Old January 5th, 2004, 12:25 PM
MichelleM

You might get Fox in the Sports bar on the ship, especially while you are still in port. You get NBC, CBS and ABC the whole time you are sailing.

I live near Marshfield but am from Appleton. My DH went to the game yesterday and had a great time, he is a little horse today from getting too excited at the end. A cruise sounds much better then the -35 windchill they are talking about for tonight and tomorrow.
Old January 5th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Jeff Berthiaume

Default Re: Re: Re: Football playoff games

Hey Guys it looks like you will have a copy of Eagle fans on board with you. Please sit down as I do not want you to get hurt before the cruise.

My first love is the Detroit Lions as I was grew up in Michigan. Myself and my wife Kathy now live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and are Eagles fans and will be rooting against the Pack.

Look foward to the cruise and possible meeting you.

Jeff
Old January 6th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to MikesMom

Just got off the fascination yesterday and they had all playoff games on tvs in cabins and on the big screen in one of the lounges. Needless to say thats where I always found my hubby lol