CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Looking for a "Robert" Conquest review posted Apri (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/193936-looking-robert-conquest-review-posted-apri.html)

HeatherH6675 January 7th, 2004 03:30 PM

Looking for a "Robert" Conquest review posted Apri

Hi, I am looking for a Robert that wrote his review on cruise mates about the Carnival Conquest April 27th 2003,
I have some questions and tried to contact him but the E-mail addy is no longer any good?? :(
Going on the Conquest June 6th 2004!!!!
Heather

Yuyi64 January 7th, 2004 09:28 PM

Re: Looking for a "Robert" Conquest review posted

Hi Heather! I am the Robert who wrote the April 27th Conquest review. I don't understand why you're having problems contacting me but I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the Conquest. You can e-mail me at rcastellon1@cox.net or just reply to this post with your questions. I hope I can help you out with any pertinent info.

Robert

Jazzee76 January 7th, 2004 09:39 PM

Hi Robert,

I am not Heather.... but I am her sister Brandee and we were concerned with the shuttle to Gulfport at New Orleans. We read your review and felt it really gave us some insight about our upcoming cruise. The confusion came because once we sailed on the Inspiration out of New Orleans and we left right off the Julia St. terminal. So to read about a shuttle and a place called Gulfport was some what confussing. On another thread FD cruiser let me know it was like that because of low lines and the problem has since been fixed. So Thank You for your review and I am sure if my sis has any more questions she will contact you.
Have A good One Thanks
Brandee

Yuyi64 January 7th, 2004 09:55 PM

Hi Brandee!

As you already found out from the other thread, the Gulfport docking was only temporary and the Conquest has returned to its proper home back in New Orleans. You will be departing from berth #1 at the Julia Street Cruise Terminal, same as when you sailed on the Inspiration. If you or your sister need any additional info I'd be happy to help. By the way, I've cruised aboard the Inspiration as well and loved it!

Robert

HeatherH6675 January 7th, 2004 11:13 PM

Re: Re: Looking for a "Robert" Conquest review pos

There you are... Sorry I am kinda new to the posting part of this site, but have been reading post for a couple of months... I got under the ship reviews and just got scared because our group is driving there from Central Texas and I didnt want any wrinkles in the plan... hee hee
Thanks so much for the understanding, now I know it was only temp. for Conquest...
I havent been to New Orleans Gulf Port.. and wasnt sure what to expect for our group...
One the ship reviews post it show your addy as YuYi64@aol.com so when I tried to e-mail you from that posting it said no longer a member...
Glad you answered, and I love this site!!!!

P.S. if I hit reply to the e-mail sent in my mailbox (telling me you answered me back on the board and what you said) will it post my reply to the board all on it's own or does it only post to the board when I hit (reply to the mess.) on the board?
Thanks again, I am straight now,
Heather

Yuyi64 January 8th, 2004 09:07 AM

Hi Heather! If you reply to an e-mail in your mailbox the reply will not post to the message board. If you post a reply to a message on this or any other board the response will show up on the thread you're replying to. Sorry about the confusion with my e-mail address. I closed my AOL account last year and updated my Cruisemates profile with the new address but I guess that doesn't change what's already posted in a review. You and your group will have a great time on the Conquest. We're getting ready for our April cruise aboard the Grandeur of the Seas (departing from the same terminal as the Conquest) and might do another Conquest cruise this Fall.