Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 19th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Passenger

Default Roll Call for Elation 2/29/04

Anyone else out there booked for the Elation out of Galveston on Feb 29th???

We are a party of 3, my husband, myself and our 14 yr old son.

Would love to hear how many others from the board are booked on this sailing.
Sponsored Links
Old January 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Roll Call for Elation 2/29/04

Our neighbors down the street are booked for Feb. 29. They are a couple in their late 50's with grandchildren but it's just the two of them going. This is their first cruise. They are not on any bulletin boards. We were on the Elation over Thanksgiving so have pretty much told them what to expect. They are really excited. You will have a wonderful time. We booked tours in Progreso and Belize and in Cozumel took a cab to Chankanaab Park which was wonderful. Great beach and archeological site. But it was our 4th trip to Cozumel so had done some other tours before. Have a wonderful cruise. Wish we were going again.
Old January 20th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Roll Call for Elation 2/29/04

Thanks for the info!!! It looks like a lonely cruise if only 5 of us going! !!!

We are excited, booked the Shark & StingRay Alley tour already, and then the ruins tour for Progresso. We also love the park there in Cozumel, as long as there is time for a quick trip to Cinco de Sol for some of that WONDERFUL Xtabentun to bring home! This stuff is not available here in the states, and such a GREAT item if you have a sore throat...one shot of this and either the throat does not hurt anymore, or just take a second shot and you no longer care if it does!!

REALLY looking forward to this trip...a year between cruises is toooooooo long!
Old January 26th, 2004, 07:42 AM
kdaugg77

Default Re: Roll Call for Elation 2/29/04

I just found this board and think its great. We are booked for Feb 29 for our Honeymoon. We are getting married on the 27th and are looking forward to it. We can't wait to go.
Old February 11th, 2004, 08:10 PM
lrskill

Default Roll Call for Elation 2/29/04

My husband, son and I will be on the "Leap Day" Cruise. This will be our second cruise. My son will turn 6 while we are on board (3/2). What a Birthday present for a 6 year old!