Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 20th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Mare

Default Jamaica Tours

I was interested in booking an excursion with pete taylor, I've read lots of good things about his tours. Just wondering if I can wait until I get on the ship (or to Jamaica) or should I do this now? My cruise is in 2 months...
Sponsored Links
Old January 21st, 2004, 08:52 AM
Todd Welch

Default Re: Jamaica Tours

I am not too sure about Pete Taylor, but we just got back on Saturday and we booked a private tour with Dennis Mullings. He came highly recommended and we had a wonderful day. We booked about 3 weeks before we left to ensure that we got him, as he only accepts small groups. He took the 8 of us in his van for the whole day. We went to fern gully, the rainforest, shopping, Dunn's River, the beach for a picnic (we packed lunch from room service) and swim, and a tour around the area where he showed us incredible views from the mountains and local sites of interest. The cost was $30 US per person. The comments that I have heard about Pete are good, but I also heard that he still has large groups.....we really enjoyed the personal service from Dennis.

His email is Denmill@************.com.
Old January 21st, 2004, 08:53 AM
Todd Welch

PS - If you contact him, tell him that Todd recommended him.
Old January 24th, 2004, 10:26 AM
waterbum

Mare,
I have only been to Jamaica twice, But I highly suggest Kevin Braham, This guy is so cool. We loved him the first time and loved him more the second! He will take you anywhere you want or you can leave it up to him. I highly recommend him.
If your interested e-mail me back and I will dig up the numbers you can reach him at.

Devin