Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 24th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Passenger

Default Quad Rooms

Does the Legend's quad rooms have upper bunks or do they have a bed and sofa? If someone has apicture I would like to see what one looks like.
Sponsored Links
Old January 24th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin
Default Re: Quad Rooms

Gee, I would bet for an inside or ocean view that it's 2 bunks and 2 lower beds

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old January 25th, 2004, 10:52 AM
GageNLaurel

I was just on the Paradise and ended up in a room with two extra beds. They were bunks and then the two regular beds that we pushed together. If a person is using the bed and the bunks things would be tight as the one bunk hangs the opposite way of the beds right over your head and the other bunk lays the same way on the opposite side of the room. There would be no visiting in your room if both bunks are down. In other words its a tight fit!
Old January 25th, 2004, 11:39 AM
First Mate

I have been in a room with two bunks and it actually wasnt that bad, you can leave the beds up till you sleep and then put them down before you go to bed. Really not as bad as you would think though.

Michele

Fascination
Old January 25th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Go to some of the websites like bestpricecruises.com as many of them have an area where you can view your cabins. Some of the sites even have "virtual tours" where the camera moves all around the room. I think Carnival even offers this on their website. Don't worry, we have been in a quad with two teenage girls (who brought every piece of clothing and every shoe they owned) and it wasn't to bad for the week. You aren't in your cabin that much anyway. The worst part about four in one room is waiting your turn for a shower. Have fun.
Old January 25th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi, me again. Don't go to bestpricecruises.com, it is to hard to find the pictures if you aren't familiar with the site. Go to 1-800-Cruises.com. On the left side of the screen under Cruise Info they have the 360 degree tours. On the Carnival.com site go to the top of the page and they have a Fun Ship button. That will get you to the tours and pictures of the ship etc. On most of the internet sites, if you enter the information like you are going to book a cabin, they offer pictures at some point or another before you actually have to book the cabin. Have fun.
Old January 26th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Passenger

The shower part is not bad. I once had three in the cabin with me.I would go to the spa and take my shower there It had more room anyways there