Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2004, 10:44 AM
steveang

Default shore tours Inspiration

We will be leaving this Sunday for a 7 day cruise, Western Carribean, any info on the cost and best shore tours would help us alot, also, when is the best time to book them, I have heard as soon as we get on the boat. Can we book them from our room?
Thanks in advance.
Our stops are, Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize
Sponsored Links
Old February 18th, 2004, 08:36 PM
steveang

Default Re: shore tours Inspiration

anyone
Old February 18th, 2004, 08:57 PM
First Mate

Hi we were on the inspirtation on the 1st of Feb .We did the stingray excursion in cayman (A BLAST) through captain marvins highly recommened them they were great! When we were on one of the tenders we heard the people that had booked through the cruise saying how they wished they would have booked with them because they took us snorkeling afterwards at NO add.cost. In costa maya we shopped there is a big outside swapmeet kinda mall there my dad did the ruins and loved it. In cozumel we did the dolphins swim it was wonderful booked through dolphin discovery. And last but certainly not least in Belize cave tubing through xtream cave tubing .com this was just beautiful. a must do if at all possible .We found it to be much cheaper booking our own excursions BUT you have to make sure they conincide with your times at port.W the dolphin swim there is an extra fee $10.for entrance to the park and $10 for taxi ea way but still saved $30. per person .....30+30 adds up after awhile ..after you are done w the dolphins there is a beach you can stay at after so you dont have to pay to go somwhere else you can rent snorkel equip. theres a nice reaturant to eat there also... Hope this helps a lil ..GOOD LUCK have a BLAST we did...........oh and yes booking on the ship if you do it that way should be done ASAP when you get on so you make sure you get the excursion you want . But it is safe to book online too remember
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:06 PM
elationismyship

I would say a big ditto to the post before. Book www.dolphindiscovery in Cozumel before you go on your cruise. Better prices and more personal service than with 200 of your closest friends from boat!

Stingray swim - do it, do it, do it!!!! It's amazing and not scary at all. At first I thought I'd be scared, but it's amazing - it's like their puppies in the water.