Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 24th, 2004, 11:39 AM
bill123

Default I need glory cruisers reviews

can anyone who has recently sailed the glory tell me how the shows in the evenings are and if you liked the ship. We will be sailing eastern in a couple of months. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old February 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
First Mate

Default Re: I need glory cruisers reviews

I'm not sure how recently you are looking for...we were on the Glory last October and the enterainment was very good. The Las Vegas shows were really done up very well and with the newness of the ship...well everything was bright and new.

We liked the ship. The Amber Palace - which is the main auditorium - was one of the prettiest rooms I've seen in a while....very elegant. The rest of the ship was great, too.
The theme of the ship is Color...and each room had it's individual theme from ceiling to floor.

Our service was great. The CD was fun. The only time we felt like a lot of people were around was during the muster (lifeboat) drill.

Lest you think it's a perfect ship....I don't like to give that idea either. It's a great ship.
There were rooms we liked better than others...entertainers we liked better than others, and ports we liked better than others. The normal kinds of things.....but we had an absolutely wonderful cruise!
Old February 24th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Denny

Default Re: I need glory cruisers reviews

Just came off the Glory on 2/14/04. Shows were enjoyable, but not Broadway. The ship is beautiful. Our rooms were large and very clean. Lots of closet/drawer space. Bath was very roomy. We found the ship very easy to get around. Be sure to try the Fish N Chips and the Deli. You will not be disappointed. Have a great time, enjoy and have a Jamican Coffee for me.