Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Mary K.

Default ?'s Re : Legend 3/12/04

Plase help. Have a few ?'s . Is there a basketball court on board? (16 yr old son's question - very important) Any reccomendations of what to do ashore in Barbado's, St. Maarten and Martinique ? Trying to keep it on inexpensive side. There are 6 of us cruising on 3/12/04. Hope weather is good. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx , MARY
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2004, 05:02 PM
AngelaAngel

Default Re: ?'s Re : Legend 3/12/04

Hey Mary! I'll be joining you in 16 more days! From the thousands of pics I have seen of the Legend.....I cannot recall seeing not one basketball court. But you never know, it could be hidden somewhere on the back of the ship. As far as excursions...they can be quite expensive since there are 6 of you. You could take in a beach and shop the other half of the day or maybe just an island tour. There are plenty of those on all the islands. When we arrive in Barbados, we are going to the Boatyard. They have a bar, restaurant, beach, water trampoline, and optional water sports which you would pay extra. Hope WE have a fantastic time
Old February 25th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Beginner

Default Re: ?'s Re : Legend 3/12/04

Hey we will be there to, u know for some reason i thought i read somewhere that there is a basketball court, but not for sure, do u have more kids besides the 16 year old goin with, I have a 13 & 16 year old girl and a 18 year old boy. In Barbados I'm booking a snorkeling trip on a cattamaran for 3-hours, I went to Barbados web site and found this, they said much cheaper if you don't book it through the cruise, we are paying 40.00 per person for a 3 hour snorkeling and swim with the turtles trip and they provide transportation and beverages so sounds good to me!!! The Boat Yard sounds pretty cool to, might have to check that at also!!!! Counting down the days till we go cannot wait!!! We are on the Empress level BAlcony Room how about u guys??? We have friends goin to with 1 daughter 19, so lookin forward to a FUN time!!!! See Ya MAr 12
Sally
Old February 25th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Mary K.

Default Re: Re: ?'s Re : Legend 3/12/04

Sally & Angela Hi. Very excited about leaving soon. I think we will all be going to the Boatyard in Barbados heard lots of good things. Besides myself &16 yr old son (almost 17 in April) am traveling with 18 yr old son, husband (claims he's 39 and not getting any older) and my parents (very young acting grandparents) Parents & boys on Riviera deck oceanview cabins. We booked balcony guarantee so don't know where our cabin is yet will find out when we get to pier. Hope we all have a fantastic time. Thanx for info. see you on board in 16 days!!!!!!! MARY