Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 28th, 2004, 11:58 AM
MichelleJed

Default coupon book

Has any one ever used a coupon booklet issued by a TA for Carnaval and if so what was it.

Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Old February 29th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Passenger

Default Re: coupon book

I wouldn't get to excited about the '$300 coupon booklet'. We had one when we were on the Glory. We tried using one of the coupons which had a value of $95 almost one third the value of the whole booklet. The coupon was for a free work of art if you attended an art auction. The booklet is produced for Carnival. Carnival recently took over the management of the art auctions, on some ships, from Park West whose name was on the coupon. My argument was that Carnival should be honoring the coupons because they are now fully in charge of running the art auctions. This should make it even easier to honor the coupon. They do not have to ask a third party to honor the coupon, just themselves. Guess what, they wouldn't honor it. I would not waste my time trying to redeem onboard coupons from Carnival, which they had printed, because they probably won't honor them. Carnival wants to make you think that they are offering you something special for booking with them but if they won't honor the coupons does the booklet really mean anything???
Old February 29th, 2004, 08:35 AM
MichelleJed

Default Re: coupon book

Thanks for the info. An online TA said they would include it, like it was some big deal!!!