Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 5th, 2004, 09:07 PM
First Mate

Default Items call for in Carnival Quest game?

I was wondering what items did you take to a Carnival Quest game that were called for? Do they vary from ship to ship? Does it depend upon the CD of each ship. Would be interesting to hear from everyone.

Marty
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Items call for in Carnival Quest game?

Marty, are you talking about the scavenger hunt? If so, although I think the items probably change alot, in Jan on the Pride the list was...carnival hat, carnival drink glass, carnival deck of cards, cruise book, picture in front of David, picture of Ben Franklin, $5 chip, DARN, I can't remember anymore. It was a fun thing to do, people were running crazy all over the ship trying to get all the items....oh yeah, one thing was a feather, the only person to get that had gone in and gotten one from the dancers rehearsing in the showroom, good thinking, huh? Well if this isn't what you wanted to know, maybe this will help someone else who reads this. Anyone else out there have any other things to add to this list? I'm cruising again in Oct and would like a few more ideas so maybe I could win one of those great 24 carat ships on a stick, hee hee Carol

Old March 6th, 2004, 09:52 PM
First Mate

Thanks Carol, Yes those are the type of things I am looking for. It's always good to be prepared. One other odd thing that was asked for on the Paradise in Dec. was a life jacket, and someone had one with them. I will be sailing in Dec. on the Miracle. thanks,

marty
Old March 7th, 2004, 12:26 AM
First Mate

They do change from cruise to cruise.... some of that list sounds familiar. We were on the Pride in Oct and they asked for a guy wearing red lipstick. That was a good one.
Have a great cruise all!!
Old March 7th, 2004, 03:46 PM
First Mate

Carol ,
We are going on the pride in Jan Im trying to find out how the weather was on and off the boat in the ports etc. Any must dos or sees you can tell me about?
how were the ports and shopping?/ Thank you
Old March 7th, 2004, 04:36 PM
First Mate

Royal Caribbean has the Qwest game. It is a scavenger hunt held in the ice scating rink. They have a team leader for every section of the arena. They like about 12-15 team leaders. When the CD calls out something needed, the team leaders go over to their section and ask the people for the item. It can be....Something with teeth, a ladies bra, a black sock, etc. In the end, all the team leaders were out in the middle of the floor standing in their underwear. It's a real hoot.

Celebration 2/96
Imagination 2/97
Fascination 12/97
Imagination 3/99
Spirit 11/01
Sensation 1/02
Pride 11/02
Voyager of the Seas 5/03
Conquest 10/04
Conquest 10/29/06
Inspiration 11/08
Celebrity Solstice 2/09