Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 6th, 2004, 09:23 AM
jaime

Default camp carnival kids- pagers???

Hi I am going on the Glory in April. I read they do not have pagers in the Camp Carnival and you have to check on your children every half hour. It doesn't seem worth it to have your children in there!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2004, 11:19 AM
mjohns2

Default Re: camp carnival kids- pagers???

Last i saw they'll page you over the loud speaker if they need you. Not sure if you'll here it though
Old March 6th, 2004, 03:10 PM
lildkl

We sailed on Inspiration last year with our two year old daughter. We left her at Camp Carnival several times and were provided with a pager each time and instructed on how to use it if it beeped. We were paged on several occasions throughout the week (she didn't like being separated from us at that age) and the pager system never failed. There are phones throughout the ship that you can use to simply call the Camp Carnival staff and check on your kids without having to go down and physically eyeball them.

Might I ask how old you children are? I reason I ask is because I'm not sure if they provide pagers for all ages - such as for some of the older kids. I would really suggest calling Carnival to ask your questions specifically...but we thought their pager system woked well.

Good luck!
Doug
Old March 6th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Passenger

We just sailed on the Paradise and I spent the day at the pool with a mother of a three year old and she was definitely given a pager................
Old March 6th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Admiral

They do use pagers....we were on the Triumph in Feb 2003 and I saw them all over and asked what they were for and was told "camp carnival" program.....