Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
spike

Default lowest price

Is there a website that compares side by side fares and fees of different on-line cruise travel agencies. Seems crazy to search and check each one you can come accross individually. Maybe a site that has a list of agencies. I know from looking, that some low-ball agencies carry their own cancellation fees of up to $75 per person, as well as other fees, so these are important factors to know when making a decission.
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Darrick

Default Re: lowest price

You can try some of the major sites like Travelocity, Orbit, and a few others. I found my last 4 day cruise for about $250 per person. We had to get our own flight which was about an additional $150 per person. I don't think I could match my mini vacation with the price $400 per person to anything else I've ever done.
Old March 8th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: lowest price

You can try our CruiseMates Bargain Finder http://www.cruisemates.com/CF/bargfind/index.cfm
You post the cruise you're looking for and agents send you quotes, through CruiseMates, so your contact information is confidential, until you find a bid you're interested in and then you initiate direct contact with the agent.

Post Edited (03-08-04 17:18)