CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Withdrawal Symptoms.... (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/195530-withdrawal-symptoms.html)

Waters March 15th, 2004 03:24 PM

Withdrawal Symptoms....

I've just returned 2 days ago and so far my 2 biggest symptoms are

1) The ship is still moving!!!!

and

2) There isn't enough food in the house right now to sustain our habit!! And it certainly isn't as varied and interesting as on the Triumph :(

What are yours????

mardaho March 15th, 2004 03:38 PM

Re: Withdrawal Symptoms....

and nobody to serve it to you
Make your bed
clean your bathroom
oh the list goes on

firstcruz March 15th, 2004 03:52 PM

Were you on the Holiday? We got back Saturday and are feeling the same!

Darrick March 15th, 2004 08:25 PM

I didn't get over the ship is still moving for about 4 days after the trip was over. I'm planning my next cruise, but it looks like I'll be going alone this time. I just broke up with my girlfriend.

L.C. March 15th, 2004 09:06 PM

Yup, my husband and I felt we were still on the boat 3 days later. I miss our waiters ( they were funny)and the room service, miss our dinning mates (they were fun.) It was my home away from home for 8 days away from the kids, worries etc. Now I am back. but I will definately plan another cruise on the Triumph!

Bev Rach March 16th, 2004 10:44 AM

I felt the ship move for about 3 days and it felt sooooooooo good.Now the feeling is gone but not the memories!!!

hockeyluver March 16th, 2004 10:46 AM

Felt the ship move for a few days after. I have been off the ship for a couple months and i am still searching for the Lido deck!! Best way to cure the withdrawl symptoms is to book another cruise thats what i did!!! Now i am to busy reading and planning that one!!

hockeyluver March 16th, 2004 10:48 AM

Re: Re: Withdrawal Symptoms....

How was the Triumph we are booked for Dec 11, 04 Been hearing alot of mixed reviews and alot about stained carpeting. Not that i really plan on looking at the carpet the whole trip.........

Waters March 16th, 2004 02:30 PM

just thought of another one.....

for at least a week after you return, you constantly find yourself looking at the time of day and day of week and calculate what those new cruisers (who took *your* place) are doing

"oh, it's 8 o'clock, they're going to dinner right now......oh, it's 1pm, they're probably watching the hairy chest contest...." and so on......

hockeyluvr, if you are interested, i wrote a 5 pg review that hasn't yet been posted here but that can be emailed if your're interested..... (western itin.)

waters

3FOB5Paradise March 16th, 2004 03:19 PM

I start to book my next cruise, or recently, the one after the next one :)

I also start to do that thing about what the people are doing.......last week was the 1 year anniversary of my first Paradise cruise and i've got about 12 days left so I'm always thinking about waht the people are doing.

hockeyluver March 16th, 2004 04:39 PM

I would love it Waters please and thank you redwingfan19@msn.com

Waters March 18th, 2004 09:54 AM

I'm hating the fact that my tan is slowly fading!!! And ya just can't duplicate the dark browness of it in a tanning booth (at least I can't seem to) :(

Caveman March 18th, 2004 10:51 AM

So book another cruise or two...........lol

Conquest - 02/29/2004