Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
jaime

Default supper club- questions

are all the menus in the supper clubs the same ie the Pride Glory- does the Glory have crab claws!!!!! :o) Can you get as many entrees as you want!!!! like in the dinning room!!!! thank you thank you
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Barbara Queen

Default Re: supper club- questions

The supper club will charge you a new charge ($25) for each additional entree. I did see someone order 2 starter courses and I don't think there was a charge for that, but not sure. The Spirit didn't serve Joe's Stone Crabs anymore, if that is what you are asking about. They do have crab claws, but the dining room will also have those one night, and you can order an many as you want. The lobster tail at the supper club is to die for!! it is 12 ounces--much bigger than those served in the dining room--but again, you pay for one and get one. The lobster tails in the dining room are smaller, but you can get extras! We did the supper club for Valentine's Day dinner and really liked it. The service was outstanding and so was the view and the food. There is also a dance floor and great live music. Makes for a memorable night! You won't leave hungry!
Old March 15th, 2004, 09:40 PM
First Mate

The supper club menu for all Carnival ships are the same. Joe's Stone crab claws were not on the menu the last time I sailed (they substituted Alaska king crab claws) it was rumored that it was a bad season for stone crab claws and they were hard to get. Do not know wheather they will return or not.
Old March 15th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Cruiaingal

The extra charge of $25.00 seems high since you are already paying for meals. Can someone tell me why the supper club is worth the extra money. I have never cruised before, so I"m curious.
Kris
Old March 16th, 2004, 06:09 AM
Passenger

we did the supper club on the glory last august. worth every penney of the $25.00 service charge per head. an elegant evening with your honey. makes every cruise a special evening. try it if you can. i thought the food was much better and the service was outstanding. all i can say is, if you dont want to spend the extra bucks then dont do the supper club, after all you are on a cruise.

Carnival Destiny 9/5/04
Carn
Old March 16th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Klarocco

I sailed the Spirit on 2/19... Joe's Stone Crabs were on the menu