Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2004, 01:47 PM
AUNTROBO

Default DOCUMENT NAME

HI! I HAVE DONE A LOT OF READING IN THIS ROOM. IT HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL!! I HAVE A QUESTION. I HAVE READ THAT THE NAME ON THE BOARDING PASS MUST MATCH THE DRIVER'S LICENSE AND THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. MY HUSBAND'S NAME IS CORRECT ON THE BOARDING PASS, HOWEVER, HE IS A JR. AND IT SAYS JR. ON HIS BIRTH CERT. AND DRIVERS LIC. BUT NOT ON OUR PASS. WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM? WE SAIL SUNDAY ON THE CONQUEST!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2004, 08:46 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: DOCUMENT NAME

You need to call your TA ASAP to have the JR added to the ship's MANIFEST (the legal boarding list). You won't need new documents. Cruise lines aren't kidding when they say the names have to match. Question: Why wasn't the JR added to his name when you booked your cruise?
Old March 25th, 2004, 01:17 PM
AUNTROBO

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I SUPPOSE THE TA WASN'T LISTENING TO ME WELL. I TOLD HER EXACTLY WHAT HIS DRIVER LIC. HAD ON IT. THANKS AGAIN.
Old March 25th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Yeoman

You're welcome, and I'm sure everything will be fine. Sometimes, those Jr/Sr things are not a big deal at boarding, but you never know. Let us know how it turns out, and you'll love the Conquest!! Have a great time!
Old March 26th, 2004, 01:01 PM
AUNTROBO

Well, I called my TA and she said no big deal, don't worry about it. Well, I wanted to hear it from Carnival myself ( paid alot of money for this cruise, didn't want to be turned away at the ship). Carnival told me it did not matter. I feel better now! Only 2 days to go. I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!!!