Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Side-By-Side

Default Valor 3/13/05

Just seeing who will be on the Valor on this week. We have already booked a group of 20 people and still growing.

Dottie, Scott & Alexis
Side-By-Side
Sponsored Links
Old March 31st, 2004, 01:27 AM
Anthony P. Leone

Default Re: Valor 3/13/05

DOTTIE:

How's Scott, your darling husband of 22 years? :-)

Anyway, I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I'm Anthony. We took a picture together along with my sister and cousin in the Big Easy Piano Bar. Also, every time I saw you and your husband, I would either say your name or something to the effect of "the stars of the cruise". The film is being developed now and I'll let you know when I get it back as I'd love to send you a copy to "beautiful downtown Port St. Lucie"!!!

It was my first cruise and definitely won't be my last. I'm looking to book on the Valor for the "Dottie Reunion" and trying to get either my parents, my cousin and/or a group of friends to come along with me. I've heard all the inside cabins were booked the day John said there was going to be the "Dottie Reunion" and when I checked on the website, they weren't offering the insides as an option. Do you know if this is true? Also, do you know if they have a special for people who were on the original Dottie cruise a few weeks ago? I just wanted to also say thanks for making it so fun and enjoyable. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.

I haven't stopped talking about it since I arrived home, especially since the weather here is not what it was in Florida or the Islands. I live in Lewiston, New York which is a small town 5 minutes north of Niagara Falls. That says it all!

Well, I look forward to hearing from you soon and any information you have about the Valor and/or the Dottie Reunion, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and hope all is well,
Anthony
Old March 31st, 2004, 03:19 PM
Side-By-Side

Default Re: Re: Valor 3/13/05

Anthony,
Was glad to hear that you had a good time and look foward to cruising with you again. Did you get out e--mail?

Dottie, Scott & Alexis
Side-By-Side
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:02 AM
spike

Default Re: Valor 3/13/05

We are group of 9, sailing the VALOR FEB20,2005----
Old April 30th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Side-By-Side

Default Re: Re: Re: Valor 3/13/05

Anthony,
Was just wondering if you have gotten the pics back yet? We would love to see them. Have you deceided to book yet in March? So far our group of friends have already booked 12 cabins. Look forward to hearing from you.

Scott, Dottie & Alexis
Side-By-Side