Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 27th, 2004, 03:30 PM
ArlenefromNJ

Default Port Canaveral Excursions

Hi, I was wondering what there is to do in the port canaveral area. We are booked on the Miracle in July and I was checking out Carnival's website. The only port excursion they have listed in Port Canaveral is Kennedy Space Center. The day we are there is are longest stop on the cruise so I was hoping for some better choices as I have already been to Kennedy Space Center. I have received info from Norwegian Cruise lines and they had an extensive list of port excursions. Does anyone have any experience with Carnival in Port Canaveral?
Sponsored Links
Old March 27th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Port Canaveral Excursions

There are many excursions you can do on your own but aside from the Kennedy Space Station tour, I don't think Carnival offers many other options.

On your own you could:
-visit Daytona and / or Cocoa Beach. (Ron Jon surf shop is a popular stop here. There's also a board walk / mini carnival along A1A)
-take an airboat ride
-if your flying in from Orlando there's always the theme parks (Disney, Universal, Sea World etc)

Hope that helps!
Old March 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM
hkacm

Default Re: Port Canaveral Excursions

where in port canaveral also with the miracle in july. where thinking about renting a car from avis they have aplace really close and going into orlando.