Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Yeoman

Default free $300 coupon book with booking

i bet that got your attention. best cruises.com is giving a free carnival coupon book with all the cruises. go to the site and check it out. i have not gotten to the final of a deal yet because they do not have the may, 2005 alaska schedule up yet. but i am keeping an eye on this site for my cabin. has anyone used them. please good or bad review please. hope this helps all of you.
Sponsored Links
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:14 PM
kernfam01

Default Re: free $300 coupon book with booking

We just booked our cruise thru bestpricecruises.com and we got one of these too. We got a great price thru them, still the lowest I can find. I saw they are selling these books on ebay. I wouldn't buy on since I am getting one for free, but the descriptions lists every coupon it.
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Yeoman

i will go to ebay and see what we get. can you give us a hint of anything. lots of good stuff????????????. im glad to hear they are good to use. did you choose your own cabin or did you pick one that they showed???.
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Yeoman

dusty - just an FYI. I just booked a group cruise on the Carnival Spirit for Aug. of 2005 a couple of weeks ago, so yes...they do have their 2005 AK prices out. One change with the AK Spirit is that it will be a Wed. to Wed. cruise (northbound and southbound), and will go to Whittier instead of Seward.
Old March 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Yeoman

hey diverdiver

who did you book with???????????????????????? did you get a good price. i am a real researcher for cuts in the cost of the trip so i can really enjoy more shore trips and shopping when i get on the ship and am at the ports. i am thinking about flying to seattle, getting on the quick shuttle to vancouver and saving myself the hassle of vancouver airport. besides saving over $200 on the flight. the 3 hr bus trip will be a little scenic trip getting to vancouver in addition to everything else. i have read good reveiws about this shuttle service so i think i am going to give it a try.
Old March 28th, 2004, 09:36 PM
kernfam01

The coupons I remember are, and don't quote me on this, were like ?% off spa services, ?% off 2nd shore excursion in same port, ?% off some kind of liquor, Something to do w/ walkie talkie rentals, something to do w/ golfing. I know there were others, just can't remember. Sorry so vague. I do remember thinking they weren't all thay great. The spa services have to be on a port day, and I remember thinking, who can afford to take 2 excursions in one day! Hope that helps a little...
Old March 28th, 2004, 09:37 PM
kernfam01

Default Re: Re: free $300 coupon book with booking

Oh yeah Dusty, and also to answer you question, I did get to pick my own cabin. We didn't do a guarantee.
Old March 29th, 2004, 08:21 AM
PBC

I booked with them for a cruise leaving 4/3. So far, so good! They were very nice to work with on the phone and by email. I mostly dealt with Gary.
I suppose it's too late to get the coupon for a trip already booked... too bad!
Old March 29th, 2004, 10:27 AM
missdustyroad

thanks for the great tips. i will still be doing some serious net surfing for the best price. i got lucky my first cruise with a ' guarrentee'. my cabin was inside, aft on the main deck. i did get somewhat seasick and was so glad i had a cabin in the back. so i know we will be picking my own cabin. thanks for the tips about the coupon book and booking a room you choose.