Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 31st, 2004, 07:44 PM
Tenley

Default Carnival Cocktail book....

I need this book...anyone have a copy of it? wanna send it to me...or wanna photocopy the pages and send those to me?? or wanna go on the cruise, buy me a copy and i'll send them money...

i'm like desperate for the book
Sponsored Links
Old March 31st, 2004, 08:58 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Carnival Cocktail book....

Tenley: I've got the book ... darling, why didn't you buy one on the cruise? What do you want ... surely not an entire copy? Which recipe? Judy

RCL x5: Majesty of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas

Celebrity x1: Century

Princess x3: Caribbean Princess x3, Dawn Princess

NCL x1: NCL Spirit