Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 1st, 2004, 09:12 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to David148 Send a message via Yahoo to David148
Default Ardastra Gardens, Zoo & City Tour Combo (Shore Excursion

Anyoen ever done this one??! i clicked ont he link on the carnival website got some info on it..im intrested..but how do i find the prices and how do i book it?

----------------------

The Ardastra Gardens, Zoo and Conservation Center is part jungle, part garden and home to hundreds of mammals, birds and reptiles.

On this excursion you will:

Enjoy a short ride to Ardastra, home to the Bahamas’ largest collection of endangered land animals.
Follow over 5 acres of limestone pathways through a tropical paradise of brilliant bougainvillea, hibiscus and other exotic plants.
See the world’s only trained flamingo show.
Feed beautiful South Pacific “Lory Parrots” by hand.
Take a narrated city tour to some of the historical monuments of the Bahamas, such as Fort Fincastle.
Admire the Queen’s staircase, honoring Queen Victoria’s reign.
Visit the Straw Market, a haven for unique island gifts and souvenirs.
Note: You will spend approximately 1 hour at the Ardastra Gardens and 1 hour on the city tour. There is some walking involved and a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended. Be advised, there is an additional $0.50 charge to ascend the water tower.

-----------------

Thanks,
David.

9/07/2009 - Carnival Destiny
Sponsored Links
Old April 4th, 2004, 01:00 PM
adalace

Default Re: Ardastra Gardens, Zoo & City Tour Combo (Shore Excur

I went to the bahamas for vacation back in 2002 and I had a great time.
I went to the gardens and the zoo. You will have a nice time especially with the flamingoes. They have a show with the flamingo's and they allow you at the end of the show to take pictures with the flamingo's with your own camera.
Hope this helps.