Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Stacey Schafer

Default Dining room on Triumph

Anyone been on the Triumph? Which dining room do you prefer and why- London or Paris? I want to know so I can request through my travel agent if possible. My family of five prefers sitting alone and making the night a family time. We also love to look out at the water when dining although I know that is sometimes hard to get.
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Todd Welch

Default Re: Dining room on Triumph

We were just on the Triumph in January and sat at the very back of the Paris dining room. We had a table for eight looking striaght out at where we had been. Very nice location....waiter said it was one of the best tables on the ship. The Paris dining room is at the back of the ship and has windows on the back and both sides and on both levels. So lots of opportunity for a window table if you request. London dining room is in the middle of the ship and I am not sure how many windows (if any at all) there might be.

Todd
Old April 6th, 2004, 11:45 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Dining room on Triumph

You can not request a specific dining room. The only request you can make is early or late and large or small table and that request is not guaranteed. You will not know you dining room and table until you get your S&S card at embarkation. You can then go to your assigned dining room and check where your table is and if not satisfied with either you may see the Maitre d' and request a change which will be granted if possible. Normally if your stateroom is forward of midship you will be assigned to the forward dining room and to the aft dining room if your stateroom is aft of midship.
Old April 6th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Stacey Schafer

Default Re: Re: Dining room on Triumph

Thanks for the help. I wonder why you can't request a dining room. Disney allowed you to request a rotation so that is surprising that carnival wouldn't let you pick. We are midship on the Rivera deck so I don't know which dining room that would put us in .