Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 13th, 2004, 08:08 AM
NinaClock

Default Re: Carnival past guest

For all who are interested, I DID call Carnival to get my past guest number and they were able to find it in the computer under my old name. We curised in '89 and in '96 but the one from '89 has dropped off the system due to age - only the '96 cruise was listed. I would have thought that the information for past and present cruises would be "linked" somehow by your SSN since it is a unique identifier, but they found my past cruise by looking up my old name. Anyway, they updated all my name and address information and gave me my past guest number with no problems. Anyone who needs this information - just give 'em a call. I didn't see the phone number listed earlier in this thread, I just dialed the 1-800-CARNIVAL number and was helped by the first person who answered the phone. Great service!!
Old April 13th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Carnival past guest

I did call and have my name changed on the past guest number. Thanks for the advice everyone, I wouldn't have done it if y'all hadn't said to. I have a guarantee cabin on my next cruise and if there's even an off chance that my past guest number will help us get a better cabin location, it's worth it!

Only problem now is that I can't link my past guest number to my carnival.com profile. When I try to enter it it says "Past guest number found has already been associated with a user." Maybe I'll e-mail them about that one.

Cheers,
Michelle P.

Old January 16th, 2011, 08:02 PM
First Mate

You want to add all of your cruises, after 10 you will hit platinum status. Lots of perks
Old January 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Admiral

what is GTY?

It does take them a while to get the numbers. I tried to get "past guest" status when booked DREAM, but the TA said they couldn't find me. When I went on Ecstacsy years earlier, my mom had booked, so they would have had to go digging for my number.

When I first heard that HAL gave status to sister ship programs, I called to get our numbers. THey had one number created for DH and I from our cruise on GRand PRincess, however they showed no numbers yet for the 4 of us when sailed DREAM, and that was a few months after we'd sailed. I should get those numbers now for the kiddies, before they loose them!

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991
Old January 18th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Call Carnival it will help if you remember the date you sailed. They will ask what name you wailed under and your birthday.