Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 11th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Beginner

Default Cruising on the Sensation

I have a small problem/situation. I am going on a cruise to the Grand Caymen's in June on the Sensation. I am ready to go on it, college is getting to me. But, I am going with my famliy, not that I don't love them. I am 21, the closest person in my family to my age is my 13 year old sister. The ages go down from there. Or you could get older and consider my parents (in their 40's), my grandparents, aunts, uncles, you get the picture. There's about 20 of us going. I don't want to get stuck as a baby-sitter, but what is there to do on board to keep me out of that situation? Did I mention there are 8 kids under the age of 13 going? (catch the sarcasm)
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2004, 05:53 AM
bjkeen

Default Re: Cruising on the Sensation

Make sure the kids are at the welcome aboard meeting for kids and parent's with the counselors. Then there is a meet and greet for the kids. Make sure they attend this too, so that the kids feel comfortable with Camp Carnival. Tell them about the great kids activities aboard ship for the younger kids. Seriously, my kids loved the programs. While these programs do not last all the time, you should be able to manage having fun. There is baby sitting (for a fee) provided aboard the ship.

UT - My best friends niece (a Florida gal) who went to UT for college. You wouldn't be from Lakeland would you?

Enjoy your cruise!
Old April 12th, 2004, 06:47 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Cruising on the Sensation

Those kids will be so busy, they'll forget they have a 21 year old sister. Sensation and it's itinerary are GREAT! Get ready for a good time.