Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2004, 09:41 AM
bill123

Default swimming with the dolphins ???

does anybody know about a dolphin encounter or swimming with dolphins in st thomas or st martin, my wife really wants to do this during our cruise. Our time will be to short while in nassau to do it there.
Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: swimming with the dolphins ???

I don't really have an answer for you, just wanted to pipe in that I, too, am interested in the answer. We're wanting to do the swim in Nassau but am so concerned about the time factor that we may not get to do it. We'll only be in port from 7-3 and it appears our ship excursions only do encounters, not swims, so we'll be on our own for booking the swim. I worry that if we book it on our own, since it's not a ship excursion, they won't allow us to be one of the first off the ship and we could miss out on some of the little time we'll have in port to begin with, making the swim impossible to do time-wise. I'm hoping someone will have some info for us!