Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:56 PM
Passenger

Default Anybody know the prices for the Boatyard in Barbados?

I'd like to know the prices for the Boatyard, but can't seem to find them...except for Carnival's shore excursions which are $99 pp which includes snuba. I don't want to snuba, nor pay the high prices on Carnival. Is there a price to get into the Boatyard? If so, what does it cover....lunch, drinks, activities, etc? If anyone has been here, please post your experiences and whether or not it is worth going to. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old May 4th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Wags

Default Re: Anybody know the prices for the Boatyard in Barbados?

My husband and I arrived at the Boatyard last year around noon. We paid around $7 each to get in. The price includes use of the beach, lounging chairs, umbrella, and discount drink coupons. Some people we talked to that arrived later in the day weren't charged to get in.

It was a very relaxing afternoon and we met some nice Carnival crew members and passengers on the beach. There is a gift shop, restaurant, and bar on the premises. As dusk approached we enjoyed Happy Hour (order two drinks..get four) in the bar and the DJ encouraged adults to take their children out of the bar and into the restaurant for good reason. Great music, fun bartenders, and the crowd when we were there was wild....anything goes! Fun, Fun
Old May 4th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Anybody know the prices for the Boatyard in Barbados

Hi Wags! Thanks for responding. I've been looking everywhere to find the prices out for the Boat yard. Do you also remember apx. how much it cost to get there? Thanks again...I'm finally getting the answers I need. :o)
Old May 4th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to eclipsegtf10mch Send a message via MSN to eclipsegtf10mch

the taxi for two toher people and i to the boatyard was $10 going there and we agreed on $3 per person coming back.

Old May 5th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Wags

Glad to hear I could be of some help. The cost of the taxi was $10 for two each way. Guess we should have bargained like Danielle did...oh well.

We are booked on the Destiny in November, so we'll be back to the Boatyard then. Can't wait!
Old May 11th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to mondaysva
Default Re: Re: Anybody know the prices for the Boatyard in Barbados

Just returned from the Destiny on Sunday.

Went to the Boatyard Beach - $3 per person for the cab ride. $12 per person to get into Boatyard Beach. This includes $8 worth of tokens to use for drinks or food. Beers were $4, other drinks were $6.

Very nice beach.

Hope this helps!

Carnival Destiny 2004

Carnival Sensation 1996