Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 5th, 2004, 07:59 AM
Passenger

Default Room 6432 Upper Deck on Triumph

Can anyone explain to me the difference in the Rooms on Upper Deck. We have a Balcony Room in the Aft (Upper Deck) and the room is shaped different than the other Balcony Rooms. There are only 4 rooms shaped like this on this Deck. If you have had a room similiar to this one, how is it laid out? Is it bigger than the standard Balcony rooms? Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!
Steph
Sponsored Links
Old May 5th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to BWSFCA
Default Re: Room 6432 Upper Deck on Triumph

I was looking at the same room style. I found some pictures of the same L-shaped room on the oposite side of the ship from your room. The picture are from the gallery here. Have a look.

http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery/view.php?id=719

As far as I know, the rooms are almost the same size.
Old May 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Room 6432 Upper Deck on Triumph

Hey! Thanks for the info. It appears that this room has 2 Balcony Doors? Is that correct? I can see that it has a Queen Size bed instead of 2 twins pushed together! I like that!
Thanks for any other info. that you can give to me.