Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Carnival Cruisers.. INTRODUCE YOURSELF..and your ship

This is a great idea. I'm from Ashburn, VA. I've been on 3 cruises, the last one was the Paradise and the next one is on Triumph in August. I had to laugh at Mary Jo from Annapolis' comment re: the Mardi Gras! Prior to my Paradise cruise in 2002, MY previous one was on the Tropicale!!!!
Old May 6th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

I'm Kris, married to James and we will be taking our first cruise on June 20th, on the Paradise, in celebration of our 10th anniversary.

I saw Darlene's posting on here about her dh being from the 4th ID at Ft Hood! Hooah! My hubby is 3rd ID, and we're at Ft Benning, GA. Hello from a fellow military wife!
Old May 6th, 2004, 03:23 PM
First Mate

Hi folks We're Joyce & Dennis, originally from New Phila Ohio - but have been transplatnted to Richmond Virginia a number of years ago. We're going on our very first cruise on the Inspiration on Aug 22 - after talking and talking about it for a LONG time. We're so excited !!
And we've found these boards to be a wealth of good information - it's great for us 1st timers. We're going with my sister and brother-in-law and they are as excited as us. But it seems so far off... will August EVER get here???

Old May 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Sheree Daley

Hi everyone, My name is Sheree,

This will be my second Carnival cruise. The first was ten years ago on Jubilee for our honeymoon, and now we are going on Pride May 16th with a 2 1/2 yr old and the grandparents. Any one else sailing Pride on the 16th?
Old May 6th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Passenger

Hi. Gary and Suzi from Waynesboro, Va.Wwe are on the Conquest May 30. Can't wait.. We love to cruise.We are HOOKED!!!!!! Anyone else the 30th?
Old May 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
kmsolo

Hello, Kristin here from Chandler Arizona. (I see the only people from Arizona who cruise are from Chandler) I am sailing for my first time, but probably not my last time at the end of this month out of Galveston, TX. These boards are my saving grace... Thanks to all for your wonderful advice.
Happy sailing everyone.
Old May 6th, 2004, 05:17 PM
BJKeen

Hello Everyone,
BJKeen - here from Tampa. I am a Writer, Mom, Wife, Bookkeeper, cruise nut. and Amature Web Designer.
Here are some of my sites:
www.Next Cruise - Carnival Miracle - 1st Sailing out of Tampa - Nov. 2004.
www.webshots.com/users/bjkeen
******************************************edited by moderator to exclude commercial links
Old May 6th, 2004, 06:13 PM
theCoach

A shout out to all!

Vince & Rose Lombardi from Toronto, Canada.
Just returned, April 24 from Jubilee, our first.
And definetly NOT our last!

WOW!!! Thank you Carnival
And thankx to all you great folks who provided us with a pocket full of useful information.

theCoach
Old May 6th, 2004, 06:45 PM
RanMan62

Hello,

Single male sailing on the Conquest, May 30th with family. Would love to meet some available ladies along the way. If you would be interested in possibly meeting, shoot me an email at rhopper2@gte.net.

I look forward to sailing with you. :-)

Randy

Old May 6th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Passenger

Tina from NW Ohio.

Our first cruise was in '91 on the Ecstasy - Eastern. Followed by Ecstasy again (Western) in '93, Triumph (Eastern) in '01 for our 25th anniversary, and the Conquest in '03 with a group. I am cruising in Sept. with my mom, sister, sister-in-law, her sister & a friend for a weekend GALS cruise on the Imagination. Next year we are trying RCCL (Mariner) for the first time.
Old May 6th, 2004, 06:58 PM
First Mate

Hi all!

Jennifer from Indianapolis, IN. First cruise is May 9 on board the Paradise. It's a gift from my parents for completing my Masters in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. But, I'm hooked already, and I've begun planning my NEXT cruise, even though I haven't set foot on a ship yet :o)

I'm dragging my DH Tommy along board with me, but I'm sure he doesn't mind. We're the proud parents of a 2-year old St. Bernard named Harrison (after George!).

I'm just looking forward to a time when I won't be the one asking all the silly questions, but when I'll be here answering the questions of others :o) Soon, very soon...

Post Edited (05-06-04 18:58)

Paradise (May 7, 2004) Eastern Carribean
Old May 6th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to CruisinDude08 Send a message via MSN to CruisinDude08 Send a message via Yahoo to CruisinDude08
Default Re: Re: Carnival Cruisers.. INTRODUCE YOURSELF..and your shi

Hi. Kris, Phil, and Philip from Ohio. We're going on our first cruise July 31 to Western Carribbean. Can't wait.

Old May 6th, 2004, 09:35 PM
First Mate

Jim and I just returned to Tulsa,Oklahoma from our 8th Carnival cruise ....and we will be cruising on the Conquest this November (cruise #10).
Old May 7th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Passenger

We are Cliff & Pam Jennings from Roanoke Va. We have been on three Carnival and one RCCL cruises. We have our fifth coming up in Oct on the Destiny.
Old May 7th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to nycruiser

Hi everyone! Im Justin and I am from suburban New York City. I am 23 and have completed 14 cruises so far. I have been on 3 Carnival Cruises and my next cruise with Carnival is June 7 on the Miracle from NYC 5 nights to Canada.......31 days to go!!!!!!

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Passenger

Hi, Our names are Larry and Sandy and we have been on one cruise that our children bought for us for our 25th anniversary. That was 5 years ago and I have wanted to go again ever since. We have booked the carnival victory to leave NYC on July 3rd. Cant wait. Anyone else on this cruise???
Old May 7th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

I had to laugh when I read Sandsnows, my husband and I used to always kid around and say that our kids could send us somewhere on our 25th anniversay. Well our son came along after we were married for 20 yrs so now our 9 yr old is coming along with us!
Old May 7th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Admiral

teens on the glory may 29th?????
Author: bill123 (---.boeing.com)
Date: 05-06-04 11:34

anybody sailing with me I will be with my family and my younger bro he is 14 im 16

I hope this is your son. <G>
Jim

Old May 7th, 2004, 08:02 PM
First Mate

Sheila From St. Amant, Louisiana, I have 2 children ages 16 and 14 and 1 hubby (lol). Just got back from my last cruise and planning two more cruises for this year for sure. Been of 4 in about a years time and plan on doing at least 2 every year from now on. I am so addicted.

Old May 7th, 2004, 08:58 PM
liberty925

Hey my Name Is Tiffany from Long Island New York ,and I will be yaking my 4 and final cruise on 8/14 on the Carinval Miracle !!!!
Old May 7th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to hockeyluver

Carol and Chris as well as our daughters, are from lovely Emeryville Ontario across the river and down the highway from Detroit. First cruise was the Legend in Dec '03 booked on the Fascination Dec'04 and the Triumph Dec'05.

Post Edited (05-15-04 01:41)

Next up Elation Aug 23 '10
then the Miracle again Feb 7,2011
Miracle '10
Holiday '09
Legend '09
Triumph '08
Valor '07
Triumph '06
Fascination '04
Legend '03
Old May 8th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Passenger

We are Erin and Mike. Madera,Ca. Cruising on the Ecstasy Aug. 9th. Can't wait.
Old May 8th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Side-By-Side

Hello all,

Scott, Dottie and Alexis from Port St. Lucie, FL. We sailed the Triumph March 2004 and will be on the Valor March 2005.
Old May 8th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Cruise Maniac

Super great Idea!!!!

Scotts here from Tennessee, Home of the Tennessee Titans (middle tennessee area) 2 cruises under our belt with Carnival.

3rd one coming upj "Hurry" Fall foliage cruise New York to Canada, September 25, 2004. I just can't wait to see the Statue of Liberty, I know I'll cry!!!

Thanks to the cruise boards I have gained so much information it is unreal what I learned from reading and posting on these boards.

I saved time and money, justt knowing the do and don'ts ahead of time.

RCI Mariner 2005 St. Thomas St Marteen
NCL Star 2006 Seattle to Alaska
NCL Pride of Aloha 2007 Hawaii Island Hopping
url=http://www.cruiseclocks.com/][/url]
Free Cruise Clocks
Old May 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM
ReneeDavid

Hello from Kenora Ontario, Canada
My husband and I went on our first cruise aboard the Inspiration Aug 2000. We weren't home two weeks and I booked our second on the Triumph. This time we went over Christmas 2003I have with our kids Kayla and Jerry,and oue niece Miranda. I have kept with tradition and booked our third cruise aboard the Miracle for March break 2005.
We've been on a few trips and I can say, "the cruising is better than any trip".
Brenda
Old May 8th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Admiral

Well, it took a long time to get here! SO many Carnival cruisers! We, hubby James and I (Donna) have just booked a Carnival cruise on the Paradise out of Miami on June 20.
We are booked on the QM2 in Nov. but just couldn't wait that long! We have been on the Imagination (New Years 02-03) and the Legend (Aug.03), as well as 1 RCCL and 1 HAL. My 15 yr. old son is coming on this one too, he really enjoyed the last 2 Carnival cruises.
I noticed on this thread that Kris & James will be celebrating their 10th anniversary on the same cruise as us. I hope we get to meet you. We will be wearing our CruiseMates T-shirts!
Oh, and we're Canadian too, from Montreal Quebec. Can't wait for summer!

donna (and James)

Old May 9th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Cruise Maniac

Tracey, Dave, Matt, Laura and Kendra - from Waterloo Ontario Canada

Old May 9th, 2004, 12:49 AM
MrsMagoo

Hi All We are Terry and Deborah from Danville, Illinois we have been on 2 cruises our first was in Feb 2003 on the Fascination and we went again this Feb. on the Elation where we won a free cruise. We are taking our daughters on the Sensation July 1-5th 2004 and our next cruise after that will be on the Valor Feb. 20th 2005 so we are looking forward to many more cruises.

Sensation

Valor
Old May 9th, 2004, 07:29 AM
rburns44

Becky from Ohio! First cruised in '99. Have been on 6 since. All Carnival but have Golden Princess booked 7/4/04 and then the Inspiration 12/25/04. Really excited to try Princess!

Becky
Old May 9th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Miracle Cruiser

Default Re: Re: Re: Carnival Cruisers.. INTRODUCE YOURSELF..and your

Kathy & Richard from Delaware. First Cruise in October, 2003, on the Serenade of the Seas (new ship). Leaving next Sunday, May 16, on the new Carnival Miracle. Hoping it is just as nice as Serenade. Can't wait. Taking our 3 adult children. Love this Board - have been getting great tips.

7 Days to the Miracle - Kathy from Wilmington, DE