Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Carnival Ecstasy Departs 6-04

I am calling all ladies age 20-35. I am going with a bunch of my buddies and we are wondering if any good looking girls are going on this trip. I doubt any of you will be on this site, but here's to hoping. Hopefully you'll post back, and maybe you and your friends and me and mine will be able to hang out. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
Princess Emma

Default Re: Carnival Ecstasy Departs 6-04

HEY THERE!

i'll working on the Ecstasy on that date! I'll be working as a Purser....so come and say hi to me at the pursers desk! I'll try sort you out with a bottle of champagne! lol!

Emma x
Old May 24th, 2004, 08:45 AM
smart & sexy Sally

Dog alert, Dog Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually going on this cruise...and now my mission is to keep my friends away from you Trevor.

Lets translate your post:

Good Looking Girls= So your only going to hang with girls that are 10's.....Typical pigs!
(just so you know my friends and I are the hottest gals, in my Sority, but your not going to get close to us with that additude).

Hang out= Not get to know, or spend time with, or develop relationships with, but "hang out", IE: We are trying to score on our trip, and then we will never talk to you again.

No thanks, I have plenty of friends I can "hang out" with.

So basically it sounds like your just a bunch of guys who want to "score" with perfect 10's. No thanks. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you children, and keep my friends away. I'll also talk to the other "Good looking girls" on board and give them a warning about you.

Oh don't get me wrong. I plan to have plenty of romance on board, every night, but I'll find some boys with some class, that are not only after a cheap fling (or at least have the smarts to try to hide what they are after). As for you, when your on the toppless deck and see a flock of hot sexy, smart (not that you care about the smart part) gals, don't bother, cause we are on to you!
Old May 26th, 2004, 01:26 AM
Cin

Going on Ectasy's cruise on June 4th and Boy am I looking forward to it! Little elderly for you and your group. Approching the big 39 this year.