Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 23rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
Passenger

Default formal nights on miracle

any idea how to find out which are the formal nights on the miracle? we were thinking of trying the $25 Nick and Nora restaurant - does it make sense to book on one of the nights which is not a formal night or there isnt anything special really going on on a formal night?
also does one book for the nick and nora and request late sittings for dinner prior to the cruise or on embarkation.

my what a lot of questions - thanks to anybody who can answer a few of them

cheers
Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Passenger

Default Re: formal nights on miracle

We went on the Miracle from Saturday through Friday. There were two formal nights for our cruise. They were on Sunday and Wednesday. We didn't try out Nick and Nora's...but our tablemates did and they absolutely loved it! The food in the main dining room seemed better on formal night...you may want to go to N&N's on one of the other nights. :-)
Old May 23rd, 2004, 03:17 PM
Passenger

can u hire a tux on the night? at what cost?
Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Passenger

From what I gather formal night are the 2nd night and the second to last night. Hence Sunday and Wednesday on a Sat thru Friday cruise. I know you can rent a tux for the duration of the cruise, I'm not sure about renting one for a night.

Walter

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
Passenger

From what I gather formal night are the 2nd night and the second to last night. Hence Sunday and Wednesday on a Sat thru Friday cruise. I know you can rent a tux for the duration of the cruise, I'm not sure about renting one for a night.

Walter

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:21 PM
Passenger

Walter

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Passenger

Walter

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:30 PM
Passenger

Walter

Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:37 PM
Passenger

we jast got off the miracle today. tux retal is $75.00 for the week. formal nights are monday and friday. any other questions feel free to e-mail me at

deejaybryan@comcast.net

Cheers,
bryan