CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Roll Call- June 17, Victory from NYC (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/197375-roll-call-june-17-victory-nyc.html)

RP May 24th, 2004 05:44 PM

Roll Call- June 17, Victory from NYC

Anyone else going on this cruise?

We're from Mianus, CT and this will be our first cruise.

Roger & Randi

Stacy & Ned May 25th, 2004 03:00 PM

Re: Roll Call- June 17, Victory from NYC

We'll be there. We went on the cruise to nowhere last year and it rocked!

MikesMom May 25th, 2004 03:38 PM

June 17th?? what is that a 2 night cruise to nowhere? I only see June 16 on the Legend and June 19th on the Miracle out of NYC

RP May 26th, 2004 07:29 AM

Yes, it's a cruise to nowhere on the Victory out of NYC. At least that's what it says on my boarding pass...

RP

Grace & Will May 26th, 2004 09:33 AM

We'll be there! Can't wait!!

Grace & Will

glen May 26th, 2004 09:46 AM

My wife and I from Pa and my friend and his wife from NC will be on that cruise. This will be the 3rd nowhere cruise for my wife and I and the first for my friend and his wife.

JaBang May 27th, 2004 06:42 AM

I'll be getting on when you all are getting off. Flying into NYC on the 17th for the June 19th cruise.

Diane & Jack May 28th, 2004 07:08 AM

We will be there, and hopefully we'll be "getting off", but not while you're getting on...

Diane & Jack

rogerpeabody May 28th, 2004 07:12 AM

Cool, sounds like a good size group from this board will be there. If we're not at the bar, you can find us on the topless deck...

R & R

glen May 28th, 2004 09:48 AM

R & R,
My wife and I and another will be on the topless deck too. See you there!

rogerpeabody June 3rd, 2004 12:34 PM

The more the merrier!! Do they ever do any "adult" type contests, like maybe a wet t-shirt contest or anything? I assume not, since it's not adults only, but thought I would ask. My wife likes to show off and usually enters contests like that when they are available...

glen June 3rd, 2004 01:20 PM

Re: Re: Roll Call- June 17, Victory from NYC

Sorry, they don't do that kind of stuff... although I wouldn't complain if they did!

rogerpeabody June 3rd, 2004 01:23 PM

What do you think would happen if we started one?? Do any of the staff ever go to the topless deck?

R & R

glen June 3rd, 2004 02:16 PM

They go up there. My suggestion is "don't rock the boat". It would not go over well with Carnival. Although Carnival is "the fun ship", they do have a rather mixed group". You're more likely to get away with that on a Windjammer Barefoot cruise. They have small, very informal ships and younger people sailing.

rogerpeabody June 7th, 2004 08:37 AM

I hope that doesn't mean there will be a lot of older folks on this cruise. How about single women? Are there a lot on this type of cruise? Randi might want to find someone to play with during the cruise...

glen June 7th, 2004 11:24 AM

Lifestyler?

rogerpeabody June 7th, 2004 12:30 PM

We plead the fifth...a fifth of Jack Daniels!

You'll just have to find out on the cruise.

glen June 7th, 2004 02:16 PM

My wife and I aren't, but the other couple we'll be traveling with are. Maybe we'll bump into you on topless deck.

glen65 June 7th, 2004 03:00 PM

Opps... Never answered your question. The short cruises to nowhere are usually a younger crowd. This one should be decent and I would guess that there will be people for Randi to play with.

Goofycruiser June 7th, 2004 06:08 PM

Re: Re: Roll Call- June 17, Victory from NYC

My husband and I will be boarding Victory on June 19th for a cruise to Canada. Anyone else going with us?