Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
fredgratz

Default Triumph Cruise Director

I've heard that John Healey is the CD on the Carnival Triumph, does anyone know is this is true and how is he as a CD? Has anyone had him before? I'm on the 7/10/04 sailing and am trying to find out as much as possible.... Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2004, 03:40 PM
LinJack

Default Re: Triumph Cruise Director

hi fredgratz,

We are on the triumph on July 10th too. As far as I know John is the CD on the triumph right now.

We had him last year ont he Glory and he was awesome. We loved him. when I found out he had moved to the triumph I was excited.
Old May 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
fredgratz

Default Re: Re: Triumph Cruise Director

Cool! Who are you traveling with? Are you flying down, or driving? Were from buffalo, NY, flying into ft lauderdale.....
Old May 28th, 2004, 08:11 PM
zeke

just got off the Triumph a week ago..the CD is John Heald. Very funny , but his act seems a bit scripted.
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:37 PM
LinJack

Hi Fred

We are from Maryland.. flying into FLL on Friday. My husband, my son, and I.

It should be a good time.

Lin
Old May 31st, 2004, 10:10 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Megs1025

i'm also on the triumph that week, from cleveland ohio, i'm 18 going with my family and a friend. anyone close to my age?
Old June 1st, 2004, 11:03 AM

John Heald the CD on the Triumph is fantastic! I have cruised with John several times and he is known as the best CD of any line, he is well known.
Have a great time
Old June 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
mbres60

Sorry folks but I believe I read that John will be on vacation and won't be returning until near the end of July.
Old June 1st, 2004, 10:56 PM
Kalley

I'm pretty sure he retired! We were on the Triumph in Oct and he announced that he was retiring! I loved him!! He was soooooooooo funny!
Old June 2nd, 2004, 08:58 AM
mbres60

Another website has had many postings about John Heald. Apparently this week has started his vacation and he will be back on the Triumph July 24 til end of Sept or very beginning of October. In mid dec he will launch the Valor. Apparently taking his place right now is Carlo Drummond who used to be a social host. Hopefully people who will be taking cruises shortly will update with reviews of him.
Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Carlo is presently the cruise director on the Triumph and he is really good. John is on vacation until middle of July.
Old June 2nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
fredgratz

hey lin,

are you guys taking airport transfers thru carnival or a cab to the port? we havent booked those yet. i'm traveling with my girlfriend and were looking to meet some people our first day on the cruise!
Old June 4th, 2004, 12:41 PM
LinJack

Default Re: Re: Re: Triumph Cruise Director

Hey Fred,

We are flying down a day earlier to FLL and staying in Miami. We will probably take a cab to the pier on Saturday. We purchased transfers from Carnival for the return trip to FLL.

Lin
Old June 10th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to Megs1025

hey, how old are you guys? i'm traveling with my friend, we're 18 and 19 (girls), and my parents and grandma (50's).
Old June 10th, 2004, 12:43 PM
fredgratz

Default Re: Re: Re: Triumph Cruise Director

megs-

i'm 27, girlfiend is 26, but wow, making me feel my age here! just kidding! i hear theres alot of cool stuff for young people tho!
Old June 10th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi even tho John Heald is the CD i was on the triumph a little while ago but if (skippy) i dont remember his name tho but that is the name he goes by but if he is still on the triumph then he is very very funny and kinda hyper and has alot of energy im only 13 and i love him and so did my parents he did alot just for us you just have to ask him but hope he is on ur cruise and my next one because he is AWESOME!!!