Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom
Default Question on Booking number

Hey I just wondered is the booking number the same as the confirmation number i got from my TA? just wondered and if not when do you actually get the booking number??( after the final payment??)
Also if it is--when can you expect it to register with the carnival site---I've tried putting the number the TA gave me in their system and keep getting error messages. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old May 29th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Question on Booking number

Hi again, The # I got from the TAonline WAS the Carnival booking #.(after I emailed her and asked her for the Carnival #-she emailed me and said it was the same # for her agency). I forget what it was(in my email box) but it will have 2 letters in it and some#s. Someone on the boards should be able to help you-I (&husband&youngest are just heading out for supper). I was so excited I went into Carnival site right away-it worked fine. Good luck.
Old May 29th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to linda t
Default Re: Re: Question on Booking number

I kept getting error messages also until I did it all in caps. Have you tried that? Hopefully it will work for you too. Good luck..
Old May 29th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via Yahoo to karessamom

My number has only 6 numbers in it including 1 letter
and yes, I've tried putting it in both caps and lower case
I just don't think the confirmation number she gave me is the same thing as the booking number and since I only booked yesterday, it may not be in the system until carnival actually receives the money from the TA??--I wrote a check to my TAgency and they in turn will send the money to carnival i guess.

Old May 29th, 2004, 09:40 PM
HOSKI

Probably because you just booked. Also could be your TA does group booking numbers (has something with them being big sellers and getting better rates). My booking number has 2 letters.
Old May 29th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Passenger

I had the same problem so I called Carnival. They told me to call my TA and she would give me my booking number. She gave me the number and now I am registered. Make sure your letters are in caps.
Happy sailing!!!
Old May 30th, 2004, 08:17 AM
First Mate

My Carnival booking number has always been different than the TA's that I use. But, when Carnival bills my credit card, their booking number has always been on the CC statement.

Old May 30th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Yeoman

If you continue to have difficulty, check with Carnival and make sure your name and booking number match. I kept getting an error message and it was because my name was misspelled on the registration an did not match. Carnival fixed it over the phone in just minutes.

Lesley

Conquest 9/03
Glory 9/04