Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Shipbound

Default Vacation Planner

Who do you think is the best Vacation Planner that works at CCL and Why?.
Sponsored Links
Old June 8th, 2004, 04:07 PM
sls

Default Re: Vacation Planner

Mine is Travis Rosen and he's the best! We emailed back and forth and I told him I was having trouble getting my husband to commit. Travis called DH and we spent our 20th anniversary on the Conquest last November. Travis sends us email specials we've booked the Holiday last January and got off the Sensation in May. Our next cruise booked throughh him is in December on the Destiny. It's nice to deal with Carnival direct and not have to go through a middleman. Everything comes quickly and he's just a phone call or email away.

sls
Old June 9th, 2004, 12:13 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Vacation Planner

Our Personal Carnival Vacation Planner is Adrian Ardila (1 800 819 3902 EX 82537)
(AArdila@carnivalpvp.com). I can't tell you if he is better than any of the other CVPs because he's the only one we have ever dealt with. What I can tell you is that we chatted during our first conversation while I tried to decide whether to "leave" our TA and he actually listened. He picked up on a very important point that allowed me an extra discount - once I did decide to see what he had to offer. So far he's gotten us great prices and great cabins. He informs me of all the different sales coming on Carnival and even helped me pick out which cruise I was going to take one time. He was very patient with me...which is nice...and very curteous. He's quick to email or call when I have a question, too. I highly recommend him.