Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2004, 09:26 PM
puchie

Default Roll Call on Carnival Legend 7/2/04

Anyone out there besides me that's sailing on the July 2nd Legend? We leave three weeks from today! let's keep in touch as we count down!!!
Sponsored Links
Old June 12th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Roll Call on Carnival Legend 7/2/04

HEY puchie my wife and i are also going can'T WAIT EITHER HOPE OTHERS FROM this board are going hope to meet up who are u going with
Old June 12th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Jus

Its my first cruise... any tips??
Old June 12th, 2004, 11:43 PM
puchie

I am going with my husband and my two children. My daughter is 20 and my son is 15. This is our 7th cruise-third Carnival. Carnival is a great family cruise and truly is a fun ship. It's never boring on a Carnival Cruise.

Hi betts1 and Jus: Yes, I hope we get others to correspond. We are from Long Island. How about you guys??
Jus, if this is your first cruise, you are going to have a ball! There is so much to do and everyone is so helpful. If you have any specfic questions-let me know...

Only 20 more days to go!!!!!
Old June 13th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Passenger

HI puchie originally from queens moved to saugerties n. y afew years ago .THIS is our first cruise.IT is our 25th wedding aniversary.CAN'T WAIT. WEare leaving the kids home. FIRST vacation alone in many years we told them the next cruise we go on[ which we hope will be not to far away}lol they will come with us.well hope to meet up with you and others have a good day
Old June 13th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Jus

Default Re: Re: Roll Call on Carnival Legend 7/2/04

I am from Staten Island, I'm going with my aunt and uncle and their 2 girls (17 and 13) as a graduation gift. I'm 22 and I definitely want to meet some people a little closer to my age. Whats the best way to do that?
Old June 15th, 2004, 09:58 PM
LOAV

We will be on the ship on deck 8. Jus, want to meet people your own age? Wear short skirts and flirt with the waiters. Just kidding. Off the top of my head I can't remember our cabins, but I hope we all bump into each other.
Old June 16th, 2004, 08:25 PM
puchie

Hi betts1,Jus, and Loav,

Just about 2 weeks to go... Have any of you parked at the NY port? This is our first time driving into the port, would appreciate any tips that you could share...

A friend from work took this cruise last year and said it was terrific and relaxing!
Old June 17th, 2004, 09:02 PM
LOAV

Never parked at the pier. We take a limo from Albany. I have never heard anything bad from anyone who has used the parking.
We are in cabin 8247. Hope we can all meet.
Old June 18th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Passenger

hey puchie
hi loav
hi jus
WELL 2 WEEKS TO GO WE HAVE AGTY CABIN I DID THE KELLY METHOD IT SAID IHAVE ROOM #8250 SAME AS ON THE BACK OF MY SAIL&SIGN DOCUMENTS CAN"T WAIT TO SAIL.
Old June 20th, 2004, 11:13 PM
puchie

Hi betts1,loav and jus
Now we're down to less than 2 weeks. betts1, what is the Kelly Method on how you got your cabin? I got my sailing documents, but no cabin # yet. When I booked this cruise, I booked under a special deal that I have a guaranteed upgrade, so I have to wait until the day we get to port to find out my cabin #.
Old June 22nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
Passenger

hey PUCHIE on the back of your sail&SIGN CARD ON THE BOTTOM LEFT ARE A BUNCH OF # THE FIRST 6 NUMBERS & LETTERS SHOULD BE BOOKING # THE NEXT 4 SHOULD BE CABIN# THEN THE LETTERS LE 20040702 THAT IS NAME OF SHIP AND SAIL DATE THEN I WENT ON CARNIVAL WEB SITE TRIED TO ORDER SOMETHING TO THAT ROOM # IT SAID HAD TO CALL 1-800# SO EVERYONE SAYS THAT IS THE ROOM# YOU COULD CHECK OLDER MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD IT HAS ABOUT KELLY METHOD I AM NEW TO THIS STUFF SO I HOPE IT WORKS
Old June 22nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
puchie

Hi Betts1,
I don't have a sign and sail card yet. I looked at my tickets and it says I have a guaranteed category 6A. I guess I will get my cabin # once I check in at port.

Only 10 days to go and I can't wait. I've just about finished shopping and next week the suitccases come out and the packing begins! That's the worst part about going on a cruise-the packing!! Too many types of clothing to think about-casual, formal, beach, semi-casual... however, I'll get over it.
Keep in touch...
Old June 23rd, 2004, 11:33 PM
Passenger

hey puchie 9 days to go if you have a ticket booklet that looks like a payment
booklet one of those tickets should say sail&sign look on the bottom on the back and re read my last post. keep counting down
Old June 25th, 2004, 04:38 PM
puchie

Hi Everyone!
Well, just 1 week from today!
betts1..I rechecked my tickets and it looks like my cabin #is 8157...but since I have a GTEE upgrade...that's deffinitely going to change...I will find out when I check in at the pier...thanks for the heads-up on that!
Old June 26th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Passenger

HEYpuchie good morning 6 days to go glad i could help we also have a gtee with upgrade we started out with obstructed view 7a went up to a 8h or 8i.went on carnival web site the other day could not find our cruise maybe it sold out who knows well have a good day talk to you soon time is counting down fast
Old June 26th, 2004, 09:29 PM
puchie

Hello Betts1...do you know what you will be doing 1 week from tonight...you'll be cruising at sea and enjoying the shows and other pleasures of the sea..less than a week to go...did you start packing? Are you driving into city to the pier?Keep counting and in touch...
Old June 28th, 2004, 08:14 PM
puchie

Hi All...It's a busy time right now getting everything ready for Friday...wishing all a great time!!!!!
Bon Voyage...
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Passenger

WOW cannot believe only 2 days to cruise time hope everyone is ready to have fun fun fun see everyone soon have a great day