Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2004, 06:32 PM
George Alex

Default I WAS RIGHT CARNIVAL IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU CEHCK THE I THINK I SPOTTED CARNIVAL IN EUROPE I WROTE THAT ON SUNDAY NOW MONDAY THEY SAY THEY WILL CAN IT BE I AM TO A CARNIVAL FAN OR CAN I READ THE FUTURE OF CRUISES.
Sponsored Links
Old June 15th, 2004, 07:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: I WAS RIGHT CARNIVAL IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!

But it looks like your crystal ball is a little fuzzy... You said the Legend would go to Europe, but the press release says it's the Liberty.
Old June 15th, 2004, 07:39 AM
George Alex

Hey I was right about going to europe no one else could figure it out.
Old June 15th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Admiral

Is that what your first post said?? Looks like it was written in some sort of code...

8/92 Mex. Riv. Commodore
9/98, 9/00, 9/02 & 7/04 Caribbean - Paradise
10/00, 08/05 Pac. Wtrs. Holiday, Monarch
04/06 Hawaii - Celebrity Summit
09/07 Alaska - Celebrity Summit
07/09 Western Caribbean RCCL Liberty of the Seas
Old June 15th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Passenger

here is the post:

New Carnival Liberty to Operate First-Ever Program of 'Fun Ship' Mediterranean Voyages in Summer 2005
Monday June 14, 10:00 am ET
New 12-Day 'Grand Mediterranean' Cruises on the Newest and Largest Ship Operating in Europe

MIAMI, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time, Carnival Cruise Lines will offer a series of Mediterranean voyages featuring extended visits to some of Europe's most charming and historic ports of call beginning in summer 2005.

The program will be offered on the new 110,000-ton Carnival Liberty, which will be the newest and largest ship operating in Europe. It will encompass eight 12-day cruises operating roundtrip from Rome (Civitavecchia) July 20 - Oct. 12, 2005. Featured ports include: Naples, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Venice, Italy (two-day call); Messina, Sicily; Barcelona, Spain; Cannes, France; and Livorno, Italy.

According to Carnival President and CEO Bob Dickinson, the new seven-port, 12-day Mediterranean cruises are designed to provide consumers with a comprehensive European vacation experience and feature a wide diversity of shoreside experiences, all while enjoying the many "resort-style" amenities and facilities of Carnival's newest and largest class of "Fun Ship."

"For our first-ever Mediterranean cruises, we've assembled a terrific itinerary with extended port calls that offer guests excellent tour opportunities to experience the rich history and outstanding sites at some of Europe's most popular destinations, including Capri, Taormina, Monte Carlo and Florence, to name just a few," Dickinson said. He noted that the 12-day voyages also include a two-day stay in Venice so that guests can explore everything this great city has to offer.

"With its mega-sized features, huge number of balconied staterooms and acres of open deck space, Carnival Liberty is ideally suited to scenic cruising, and we expect our new 'Fun Ship' Mediterranean voyages will attract both experienced and first-time Carnival guests," Dickinson added.

Following the 12-day Mediterranean cruises, Carnival Liberty will operate a 16-day transatlantic voyage departing Rome (Civitavecchia) Oct. 24, and arriving in Fort Lauderdale Nov. 9, 2005. Ports of call include Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, and Malaga, Spain; Funchal (Madeira), Portugal; and St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles.

Numerous shore excursion opportunities, as well as pre- and post-cruise hotel packages, will be available in conjunction with all of these departures.

Carnival Destiny 9/5/04
Carn