Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Traci

Default Future Carnival Pride Cruisers - A Request!

Hey all,

If anyone will be sailing on the Pride in near future (through January 2005), I'd like to know if someone be willing to do a big favor for me. I have a friend who just started a new contract with the Pride. I'd love to see a picture of him on the ship playing his cello. He's in the classical music group called the "Amadeo Trio." They usually play in the main atrium as people are boarding the ship from San Pedro, and then during formal nights and tea times. If anyone is at all possible able to snap a picture of him for me, I would so be SO grateful and excited. Then again, if you're not able to (or completely uninterested in doing so) I totally understand. Just thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks!

Traci
Sponsored Links
Old June 16th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Traci

Default Re: Future Carnival Pride Cruisers - A Request!

bump.
Old June 16th, 2004, 10:42 PM
First Mate

Send a message via Yahoo to Melanie

Hi Traci,

We wont be going until November, but if you don't get a pic before then I will try.

Melanie

Paradise - January 2009

Paradise - April 2008
Carnival Pride - Nov 2007
Paradise - Sept 2005
Carnival Pride - Nov 2004
Ecstasy - Jan 2004
Carnival Pride - Nov 2003
Elation - Nov 2002
Old July 7th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Beginner

My wife and I just sailed on the Pride, and I believe we have a photo of your cellist. I read your post before we embarked, and I'm pretty sure we got the shot. I will check the camera for quality. I'll try to post the picture in the next couple of days.
Old July 7th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Beginner

My wife and I just sailed on the Pride, and I believe we have a photo of your cellist. I read your post before we embarked, and I'm pretty sure we got the shot. I will check the camera for quality. I'll try to post the picture in the next couple of days.
Old July 8th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Traci

Default Re: Re: Future Carnival Pride Cruisers - A Request!

Mr. _______ (sorry, I would've addressed you by your name, except that I wasn't able to find it in your message):

Thank you SO incredibly much for taking the time to snap a picture of him for me. It truly means alot to me, and I'm very appreciative of you doing so. It'll be the first time I've seen him in action on a cruise ship in almost 3 years. Thanks again for your kindness. I can't wait to see if the picture turned out. =)

Traci
Old July 14th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Traci

Just bumping this up. Haven't heard a response yet.
Old July 15th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Passenger

Traci - you haven't married that man yet? I'm still waiting for the wedding invitation.

Tina & Bob
Old July 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Traci

Tina!!!!!!

You know what is so weird, I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was going through my address book in my email account and saw your name. I thought, "Aw, I really need to write her a little note to say hi." I didn't know that you still checked the boards here! I just recently started posting here again at the end of June when Marcin started his new contract with Carnival. Before that, I hadn't been on in about 2 1/2 years. He's actually back in California this time on the Pride. It sails out of San Pedro, which is only about 3 hours from here. I'm trying to figure out a possibilty of driving down there one Sunday when the ship is in port to see if we might get just a little bit of time to hang out, so we'll see. And of course, if that wedding day ever comes (haha), you will absolutely be invitied. Don't doubt it for a second! What you did for me the last time will always have a special place in my heart. Anyhoo, I'll stop babbling now. It was SO great to hear from you again. Talk to you soon again, I hope. =)

Traci
Old July 16th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Passenger

3 hours away. Get your butt down to that pier lady and go see him!!!!