Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Debbie Nelson

Default upgrade after cabin number

If you already have a cabin number, and mark all your tags with it, how will they not deliver the luggage to the old room?

Just curious....
Debbie
Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: upgrade after cabin number

When we left for our last cruise on Carnival Spirit I printed the cabin number from my docs on the tags. When we checked in we had been moved. Luggage was already gone with the first numbers on them. Shortly after boarding we were called to the Pursers office. There had been a mix up we had been placed in the wrong room. So we were assigned a third cabin. I was assured that my luggage would be found and delivered. By 8pm only my friends luggage had appeared. I took a walk to the other two cabin numbers we had been assigned and sure enough there was my luggage sitting outside the room we had been assigned originally. I just delivered them myself. It might be a good idea to remember your first cabin number just in case. By the way this is not the first time that has happened to me. When I went on the Celebration we were upgraded at the peir and the luggage went to the first room.

Cruznut2

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain