Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 17th, 2004, 02:47 PM
paljoeysmom

Default San Francisco Bay Cruisers

Do you live in the San Francisco Bay Area? Would you enjoy a get together with other cruise obsessed folks? If so, please join us for a Saturday Brunch 8/28 on the HornBlower Yachts cruising the SF Bay. Please e-mail me for discounted ticket prices and more info @ ksiggins@faroudja.com
Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2004, 08:06 AM
LHP

Default Re: San Francisco Bay Cruisers

PJ's Mom:
Even though we do not live in the SF Bay area, I would have loved to come. I love hanging out with other cruise addicts like myself. You learn the neatest cruising tricks. I wish folks in our area would start come kind of "support group" for when we aren't cruising!!

We are going to be in San Francisco next week and I was just wondering if there are any good karaoke restaurants. I can't go to a bar, because we will have our 12 year old son with us. Hubby will be there Monday for business, but my son and I aren't arriving until Thursday. We will be flying back out late Tuesday night (taking the red eye back to Memphis). He comes out there pretty often, but this is our first trip out and we plan to hit all the tourist sights. (But I can always manage to squeeze in a karaoke night or two!!)

Thanks for any hints as to where "the singing" is happening in your area.
Old June 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM
paljoeysmom

LHP,

Sorry to hear you will NOT be able to join us. As for bars, resturants etc., I can't help you. I am actually 45 minutes south of SF and only go there to shop! Have a great time.
Old June 18th, 2004, 08:17 PM
tg_lindo

I live in SF and researched karaoke places for a friend's birthday party a couple years back. Either they are in bars (The Mint, Silverclouds, etc) or you can go to Japantown and there are several "karaoke box" establishments where your group gets its own little room, and if I recall, you pay by the hour.
Old June 21st, 2004, 09:39 AM
LHP

tg: Thanks so much. I have seen those kind of karaoke rooms on the Travel channel, but they were always in Japan. I am so excited to hear they are in the States as well!!

I will definately have to check it out!!!
Old June 21st, 2004, 10:32 AM
First Mate

I am interested even though I live in Sacramento. It only takes me two hours to get there. Can you give me details? Thanks