Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2004, 09:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to branflakes1991 Send a message via Yahoo to branflakes1991
Default NEW introduce yourself and your ship

The other 1 had too many people and I didnt want to read all of them. Let's restart. Im branflakes from Atlanta, GA who now lives in Tampa, FL. I've been on 5 cruises, listed below. I am 12 yrs. old.

Norwegian Sea- Thanksgiving '02 4 night to Great Stirrup Cay; Nassau, Bahamas
Carnival Imagination- May31- June4'03 5 night to George Town, Grand Cayman; Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Carnival Imagination- July1-5 '03 4 night to Key West, FL; Cozumel, Mexico
Carnival Fascination- Dec8-12 '03 4 night to Key West, FL; Cozumel, Mexico
Carnival Sensation- June7-12 '04 5 night to George Town, Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico

Triumph on Oct. 23 '04

Valor on Dec. 26 '04
Can't wait for either of them!!

Post Edited (06-21-04 21:18)
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2004, 12:14 AM
Passenger

Default Re: NEW introduce yourself and your ship

Please tell me a little about your cruise recently on the Sensation. We are leaving in less than three weeks. How are the show? Bars? Excursions? Staff? Cruise Director? Thanks for any help. There are 8 of going on the 11th of July...many first timers. Appreciate all your help!! :-)
Old June 22nd, 2004, 01:02 AM
Dadawg107

Hey im Trevor im 13 from Nitro,WV (not a hilbilly) lol.....been on 2 cruises Imagination and Triumph and going on the Destiny on oct 10 for my birthday oct.15
Old June 22nd, 2004, 10:44 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to branflakes1991 Send a message via Yahoo to branflakes1991

The shows are EXCELLENT!! They are the best ever on any cruise Ive been on. I was lucky to find that Analyn had moved from the Imagination to the Sensation. She has a voice to die for!!! I actually got to meet her, and that was pretty neat, since that was my 3rd cruise with her. The shows are "Party Time" and "Hey Mambo" In each show they let the audience participate, which is pretty cool. The dancers are also top notch, and so is the male production singer.The comedy shows are probably going to be different on your cruise. But, if they aren't, and you have previously sailed with Carnival, theyre old and not that funny, but if you are a first timer, you'll never stop laughing. The magician/jugggler/comedian is very talented in each of those categories. He also uses people from the audience in his acts.There is also a talent show that last 3 hrs.(normally) My father said the bar drinks were expensive, but great. He loved the Bahama Mama!! I went on 3 excursions. Reef and Ray in Grand Cayman, Unlimited Snorkle in Cozumel, and Snuba in Cozumel. Snuba was by far my favorite. It is identical to Scuba Diving, but you dont have to carry a tank, it floats on a raft above you. You get to see plenty of fish, and other species of wildlife. For example, we saw a Morray Eel, an Electric Eel, an Electric Stingray, and a multi-colored stingray. The Snorkle in Cozumel was excellent, except you have to wear a life jacket. I saw lots of wierd fish. The Reef and Ray excursion was poor, Im sorry to say. The main social host was rude and annoying, but I liked Anna(the back up social host). Yo Richie mustve been gay using the Yo Yo, Wassup, Its Yo Richie. 1. Hes white. 2. He looks like a geek. The Cruise director was pretty funny, but uses old Carnival jokes. They need new material... Anyways, our cabin steward was great, and we were happy to find that we had been upgraded to the Upper level, and did not have bunk beds. That was so neat!!! We were in u5, in the very front of the ship, and we barely felt a wave, even when there was a bad storm. The decor on this ship was very purple, but nice. This ship was remodeled in June of '03, so it isnt showing it's age.
Triumph

Valor's 2nd Voyage!

Post Edited (06-22-04 10:48)