Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach excursion question...

Carnival seems to have updated their website, and now lists this "Fun In The Sun" excursion to their Port Canaveral list.

Does anyone know what resort in Cocoa Beach this is?

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursi...sioncode=PCV09

Old June 23rd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach excursion question...

never mind. Its this one: http://www.ronjonresort.com/

Old June 24th, 2004, 05:30 PM
el

Default Re: Re: Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach excursion question...

Valentina,

When are you sailing? I'm sailing on 7/24. Let me know if you go to this resort in Port Canaveral and whether you enjoyed it or not. Let me know how much it costs ? I was glad to see another shore exursion other than KSC and Disney attractions. Thanks.

El
Old June 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach excursion question...

El - we are sailing on Saturday the 26th. We are pretty sure we're going to try this excursion. My cousins who live in Orlando want to come down and see us, and this seems to be a good meeting spot, because we can use the lounge or restaurant at the resort to spend time with them.

We are also probably going to take the Blue Lagoon excursion in Nassau, and in Freeport, my mom will probably stay onboard with the grandkids, and my sister and I might venture out on our own to a shopping area like Port Lucaya or the International Bazaar.

I'd be glad to share all my experiences with you. Could you email me so I have your addy handy when I have some info to send you? (I'm not a highly critical person, so my review won't be like most people's I've seen here. It'll surely be more positive unless something really nasty happens)

~Val

Old June 24th, 2004, 08:11 PM
el

Default Re: Re: Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach excursion question...

Valentina,

My e-mail address is ellsolt@yahoo. com. I appreciate any tips you can give. I was thinking of the same 2 excursions you mentioned also. Thanks,

El