CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Carnival Cruise Lines (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/)
-   -   Busch Gardens Tampa (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/carnival-cruise-lines/198151-busch-gardens-tampa.html)

bjkeen June 26th, 2004 01:21 PM

Busch Gardens Tampa

Have you got a few days to spend in Tampa and looking for something fun to do? I just received a pamphlet from Busch Gardens that states -until Aug. 1 they will be open at night until 10:30 p.m. and the price will be $30.00 per person.

bjkeen June 26th, 2004 01:23 PM

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa

The offer starts at 4:00 p.m. If anybody is interested I inquire whether this offer is only good with the ad I received or if it is available to everyone.

bjkeen June 26th, 2004 01:30 PM

Sorry, I think the $30.00 price only applies to the ad I received. The web site has a different price listed.

DanDaMan7188 June 26th, 2004 04:06 PM

I've been there before. If you enjoy roller coasters and thrill rides, GO! If you don't, there is a sky chairlift thing that you can ride for most of the day, along with a few fun water rides!

Enjoy!
-Daniel

CanadynGrl@aol.com June 26th, 2004 04:28 PM

Hey bj.. that sounds great - can you assist a Canadian in getting this offer?

Send me a note to CanadynGrl@aol.com, if you would please, and let me know where to get the coupon?

Thanks in advance and take care.

Tracey

bjkeen June 26th, 2004 06:29 PM

canadyngrl,
I'll see what I can do.

bjkeen June 26th, 2004 07:06 PM

We'll I'm wrong, the discount don't appear to be offered on the web site. Sorry guys it may just be an offer for year round pass holders.
Here is the web site address:
www.buschgardens.com

CanadynGrl@aol.com June 26th, 2004 07:26 PM

Re: Re: Busch Gardens Tampa

Thanks so much for looking. I haven't given up on finding a coupon for admission - we are going to go to Busch Gardens on August 29th, the day we return from our cruise, as we fly back to Waterloo, Ontario Canada on the 30th (back to real life)....

keysguy June 27th, 2004 08:44 PM

I just spent last Thursady at Bush gardens with a friend. The park was not crowded, and its real nice. They have a few new shows which are GREAT. Make sure you see the Circque style show, its awesome.....

Rides are great, and full price adult admission is $53.00 for a day, but you can get coupons at Wendy's I think it is and get a few bucks off.

Its worth looking for a discount, but the full price admission isn't bad, especailly if you can spend the whole day. They should still be having their summer Nights promotion which keeps the park open til 10:30 Pm

Mike

hazelson June 27th, 2004 11:36 PM

I am Canadian as well - Busch Gardens gives a Canadian at par offer which works out well - they charged our credit card the equivalent discount - just ask at the gate. It is well worth the bucks to get in - a wonderful place and truly worth seeing. It was definately the highlight - apart from the actual cruise of course - of the trip. Have a great time - TTFN Jennifer

bjkeen June 28th, 2004 05:54 PM

Canadagrl,
I have 8 Wendy's coupons and they $5.00 off and good from June 21st - Aug. 1st. Or if you go to their web site www.buschgardens.com or seaworld.com you put "Frosty" in the promotional code spot to save when purchasing advanced tickets, but since you aren't going until Aug. 29th they won't help you.

CanadynGrl June 30th, 2004 09:34 PM

Re: Re: Re: Busch Gardens Tampa

Thanks so much for the "at par" information. I'll be sure to ask that!

bjkeen July 1st, 2004 06:13 AM

If anyone is going to Busch Gardens before Aug. 1st and want these discount coupons send me an email with Busch Gardens in the subject line (so I don't delete it) and your mailing address and I'll send them to you. I have 8 coupons.
Happy Cruising!