Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:01 PM
George Alex

Default Bad news for me. I cant go 7/18/04 Legend

Well all the hype for nothing. Everyone knows I was going on the cruise with all you guys but something came up. I was going with my mother who is a BIG cruise fan but turns out a big family problem has turned up. We have some problems with family in Florida and well just a little to personal but its enough for me to have to not go on the cruise. But its ok I am looking into something in September to Canada on the Victory. So anyway I wont cancel the cruise but my mother will go with my little brother. He is 17 and he loves cruising to. He has been on 2 more before. I told him to come and say hi to everyone. The good thing is His name is George Jr. I am George so all I have to change is the birthday. He is really nice and and very mature. He has his own credit cards and he likes the good life so he wont mind going on another cruise. So well guys have a great cruise and I want to hear everything when you come back.
Sponsored Links
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:27 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Bad news for me. I cant go 7/18/04 Legend

Wow George you just answered one of my posts just 30 minutes ago and now you can not go? What a bummer but that is what happens sometimes. Hopefully everything will be alright. We will just have to party without you . Keep browsing the boards so you don't lose interest. Mark
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:55 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey George, your name's George and your brother's name is George....do you have 6 other brothers named George with the last name of "Foreman"??? :grin

Old July 1st, 2004, 08:56 PM
George Alex

No its just us 2. George Alex me and George Jr We have a spanich last name. Well anyway my brothers screenname is cruise4life or cruise2life something with cruise in it. He went last year on the legend and the year before on princess. Well to bad for me but anyway I am planning for september. See you guys around.
Old July 2nd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Cruise Maniac

You will be on a cruise soon and all things happen for a reason..or so I believe. Best wishes and the best to you! :loveya

Old July 3rd, 2004, 08:10 AM
cruizegal

Sorry to hear you can't come along. But believe it or not September is not that far off <Yikes> Hope everything goes well and I am sure your brother and Mom will have a fun.

Take care,