Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default New for July 18 Legend

Hello everyone, I quess anyone who is going on the July 18 cruise on the Legend might know my brother. His name is George well mine is to but I am Jr and he is Alex. I am really excited of going on the Legend. I will feel right at home. My brother told me that many many people are going from this board. Some groups of 15 or more. Is he right or is he just pulling my leg? Well then just 2 of us and 2 other friends is nothing. He told me many of you guys have been keeping in contact for many months. Well I think we should have kind of a non club meeting since most peope that meet on cruise ships are those clubs so we can meet one another but just those who have been chatting, not your whole groups. If everyone agrees well we can find somewhere to meet on the ship. I can think of some places member I was on her before. I would think maybe the first morning after we leave nyc. The first night is to busy unpacking having dinner and going to the shows and getting use to the ship. So if everyone wants to meet well I quess we can. Its all up to you guys. Hope we have fun. See You later.
Sponsored Links