Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 3rd, 2005, 10:08 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Pride

Yes tons of snow Candace the kids want to go snowboarding but its to hard to fight the weather right now.. Weve had at least 1 1/2 feet this storm and more to come I hear..For New years we went to a friends house ate and brought in the New Year w/ Champange..It was nice not far from home and we love hanging out with them so alot of fun. They have 5 children so our 4 love going over there...

Yes I still have things to get hubby says no but I say yes!!!!

I know I cant wait to meet you I think itll be fun we are on the main deck..Wanted a suite
but with the 4 children I figured the balcony alone would be suitable. My mom n dad -sister-son - Mother nfather inlaw - brother n wife from Missouri and cousins from Cali-and tons of friend are all coming on the cruise so itll be alot of fun.......I think there is 30 of us total.......Well Ill talk to you soon ..Is there anything I cant forget to bring ???Do you have any tips or secrets?Let me know Oh and its SNOWING here how bout there?

Old January 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Lucero

Hi Shelly.....

Yes, it's snowing here also, looking forward to some warmer weather.... We have 4 feet at our house...yicks!!! As far as the cruise, there will be four of us. Me, my husband and his parents. They are really looking forward to the cruise as they have never been on one before. They will have a blast....Nothing really new here...Like I said looking forward to some warmer weather. I think it will be in the upper 70's in Mexico...I need to follow up again and check the weather there again.... Chat with ya soon

Cheers
Candace
Old January 4th, 2005, 09:17 PM
First Mate

18 days to go Candace!!!!! Got a new shirt today and stroller for the little one some makeup...............Cant wait

Old January 5th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Lucero

Hey Shelly.....

Well, I did purchase gown, I was able to purchase it at a really good price. I think we are pretty much done, other than picking up another suitcase tomorrow, so, we are pretty much ready and set to go.......We are getting more excited by the day.....You have a group of people going...that will be a lot of fun!!! Chat with ya soon

Candace
Old January 5th, 2005, 11:46 AM
First Mate

Thats cool that you got your gown what does it look like I have 2 dresses that I wore on the cruisein feb that I will be bringing and a pant suit...I am going to go look for another dress as well but its not somthing I have to buy !!!!!! We are getting more n more excited as well!!!! Take care Shelly

Old January 7th, 2005, 08:26 PM
First Mate

15 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

Old January 11th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Lucero

Hi Shelly....

Well, can't believe it...11 days to go!!! Well, we leave on the 22 nd to fly to LA. How are things going with you??? I can only image just how excited you guys are. Well, take care and I'll chat with ya soon...

Cheers
Candace
Old January 12th, 2005, 11:20 AM
First Mate

10 More days Candace I cant believe it we are thinking of driving to Bishop on thurs night and finising the drive on fri,Kinda break it up a bit ! We need to find a spot to meet at because once on board we wont be able to communicate !! So let me know k ...I got another dress to (Gottchalks) had a big sale it really cute pink underlaying and black lace on top !! So I am good !! all shopped out !! I cant believe how fast this has gone it was 9 mo ago when we booked WOW time flies!! Well let me know what you think k. Talk to you soon!!! Shelly

Old January 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM
First Mate

9 More Candace !!!!!!!!

Old January 13th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Lucero

Hey Shelly....

Awesome...huh!!! As far as meeting I really don't have any idea...our schedule are so different. Any suggestion from you??? Let me know!!
Old January 14th, 2005, 10:42 AM
First Mate

I can give you my room# then you can callwhen were on board and we can fig out where to meet then ....It doesnt even have to be on the first day just when ever you get time I think itll be fun then when we see each other we can say hi!!

Old January 14th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Lucero

Shelly....

That sounds great....Have you started packing yet??? We are going to do some this weekend...I'm looking forward to warmer weather!!!

Cheers
Candace
Old January 17th, 2005, 11:13 PM
First Mate

I hear you on that (warmer weather)!!! OK we are in 4065 I think I need to verify that though! It is that or 4165 I ll check n let you know !! I cant wait 4 more days!!!
Ive started packing the kids clothes but not mine !!This week I will though !! Talk too you soon

Old January 18th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Lucero

Hi Shelly....

Gosh, the time is almost here, it doens't seem like it though. It was months ago that we first talking about it and now it's here.... When are you guys leaving on Friday??? We are in 7249. Chat with ya soon.

Candace
Old January 18th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Pride

Have fun you guys!!!!

Old January 18th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hey I understand you are going on the pride, the weather today was 80 deg
thank goodness you missed the 15 days it was raining here
Old January 19th, 2005, 06:13 PM
First Mate

Wow thats great news cant wait for some nice weather get away from this dirty snow!!! Loved it when it was falling but now it looks awful here !!

Candace its 4165 checked the docs !! Cant wait 3 more days WOOO HOOO !!!

Old January 19th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Admiral

Bon Voyage to all you guys - have a great cruise. We will be waiting for your reviews! ttfn Jennifer
Old February 14th, 2005, 12:01 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Pride

Well Candace bummer we didnt get to meet but hope you had a great Cruise we had a ball !! But there were to many people w /us so I always felt like I was leaving someone out ! And the kids probly wont go on our next one due to the fact our 3 yr old always wanted to be by my side ... I figured shed spend more time w /g-ma n pa but she didnt but thats ok still fun ..Disneyland was fun as well but 3 days of open to close was alot ..Im glad to be home now back to work tomarrow : ( !!!! Keep in touch !!Planning a cruise in Feb to Hawaii !!!
Old February 14th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Passenger

Hi Shelly...

Yes, we also had a wonderful time. Great news, to here you guys are going on another cruise!!! We are currenly in the process of booking our next cruise...in July to the Eastern Caribbean, leaving out of Orlando. We are going to go to Disneyworld first then the cruise. We also, plan on going to Hawaii next year as well, just don't know when yet... Yes, keep in touch!!!