Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 13th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Lucero

Default Pride

Hi Everyone....My husband and I will be cruising on the Pride 23 Jan 05 - Mexico. Can't wait..... Does anyone have any input on the Cruise Ship, from the research I've done...looks pretty awesome. Also, what about Grayhound Shore Services? Good, Bad, on time???? Some of you have created boxes that show how much time before you depart again...how do you do that???

Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Old July 13th, 2004, 12:17 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Pride

We are cruising with you!!!We cant wait .......There are about 30 of us.................

Old July 13th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Lucero

Do you guys live in Ca??? Are you using the Grayhound Shore Service?? How did you create your " 194 days, 5 hours, 33 mintues until I cruise???
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:27 PM
First Mate

We live in Nevada...No we are doing the shuttle from our hotel... OK i will try to explain it the best that I can...Go down to message board tricks highlight the red zone under count down clock...Right click n copy.....then go back to the thread you were at(post) at the bottom you will see profile (left hand corner) click on that ..go into edit profile.... go down to the signiture box n right click(PASTE) dropping that INTO the signiture box...the put [url] at the very beggining of that........Change you hour time dates click update profile hope that helps and works if not e amil me n ill try too help again k....................Shelly....................... .also what age group are you guys?/ I am 32 my husband is 35 just curious good luck

Old July 13th, 2004, 01:28 PM
First Mate

oppps that my ship has sailed isnt supposed to be there

Old July 13th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Lucero

We live in Reno, Nevada... We are both in our forty's... Thanks, I'll work on the clock...
Candace
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:47 PM
First Mate

HOW funny we are in Dayton NV right outside Carson City........Only 40 min from you..Cool hope it helps...............

Old July 13th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Lucero

We live in Reno, Nevada... We are both in our forty's... Thanks, I'll work on the clock...
Candace
Old July 13th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Lucero

How long have you lived in Dayton??? We've been here in Reno about 5 years. Moved up from California..
Old July 13th, 2004, 04:24 PM
First Mate

Weve been here off and on for 10 yrs...Back n forth from southern cal...Small world huh!!!!
Old July 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Lucero

Yes, it's a small world. I'm assuming you've cruised before, what other ships have you cruised on and where? Nice chatting with you!!

Candace
Old July 13th, 2004, 06:09 PM
First Mate

Yes we cruised in Feb on the Inspiration (western carribean) (my first hubbys 2nd ) and loved it !!!! I cant wait for this one though we have family from everywhere coming with us!!! Alot of first timers so we will get to see there eyes light up like ours did on our first cruise!!! I think I remember you saying youve cruised before also right??Why did you pick this one?My reasoning was because we are taking our 4 children and I didnt want the air bill also!Yes it has been nice chatting with you also..................

Old July 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM
First Mate

I see it says usda .gov by your name do you work for the usda? Just curious we have a good friend that works for usda here in Dayton..........

Old July 13th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Lucero

We choose this cruise as we are also bringing family members and friends and it's a little cheaper overall. This will be our 3rd cruise... We plan on cruising next Fall 2005 to the Caribbean as well. My husband and I are hooked on cruising..... We didn't cruise this year becaused we purchased a new home...moving in next month!

Candace
Old July 15th, 2004, 12:25 AM
First Mate

We purchased our home in2002 so didnt get to tkae my first cruise untill last year !!BUT no im hooked I booked the next one 1 wk after the first but it was for 10 mo away..Now only have 6 mo..Boy how time flys..........

Old July 15th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Lucero

I have to agree, we are also hooked....can't wait until we cruise!!! My husband is just as elated as I am.....Pride here, we come........Yeah!!!!
Old July 18th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Pride

Hello all.......

My good friend and I will be on the Pride with you. We live in Southern California...OC! So her husband will be driving us to the port. I am so exicted...I love cruising. I last cruised in November with Princess. My girlfriend last cruise on Disney about 12 years ago with kids....who a grown now.
Old July 19th, 2004, 12:20 AM
First Mate

MAke up face that is great that youll be on board with us we have agroup going as well.You and your friend will have a blast..........

Old July 19th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Lucero

Wow, This is awesome......It's wonderful chatting with both of you!!! I'm more exciting with each passing day.....wish I was cruising sooner...oh well it will be here before we know it... Look forward to chatting with you both. Have a great day.
Old July 19th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Passenger

May be we can all get together and meet sometime during our cruise?

Old July 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Lucero

I'm sure that could be worked out!!! ))) It's just you and your friend...is that correct? If you don't mind me asking what's your age group?
Old July 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Passenger

Yes it will be just us. I talked her into going. Her daughter is getting married in October then moving to Germany...so she needs to spend a little time forcusing on herself. By cruise time...I'll be 50 and she'll be 54

Old July 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
First Mate

That would be fun maybe meet up for a drink before dinner one night or somthing!!!! I cant wait im counting the days...........Candace havent you figured out that time clock yet??????lol or did you just give up???I think I mentioned our ages to you Candace but ill refresh for makeup face. We are 32 myself and my husband is 35..We ahve 4 chilren 3-10-12-14 that we will be bringing along ..And about 25 others with our group...Most havent cruised which will be fun...........Talk to you all soon

Old July 20th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Lucero

Good Morning Shelly....Can you believe it....I wasn't able to figure it out the time clock, I tried, then gave up!!! Wow, you have a large group going with you...are your children excited about the cruise...is this there first one??? How did things work out with your sister...Was she able to change her room??? Chat with ya soon.
Old July 20th, 2004, 11:36 AM
First Mate

Good morning Candace........Yes we do have a large group going but its going to be so much fun......Yes this is their first cruise and they are all so excited..Im not sure if it the boat thing or just missing school for the 2 weeks..After the cruise we are going to Disneyland...So I think It will be all in all be a wonderful trip for our family. No she didnt change rooms YET......Our mom is in Michagan for her 50 th class reunion so we want to wait untill she gets home n figure it all out..........I know feels like to much DRAMA too me...Talk to you soon ........and Makeup face itll be great to have you aboard...........

Old July 20th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Lucero

Wow, sounds like a world wind vacation...We plan on taking another cruise next fall 2005 to Caribbean and then go to Disneyworld. Not for sure in which order we will be doing that though. Of course, need to focus on this cruise first!!! My husband is bring is parents, they have never been on a cruise before. What type of cabin did you and your family get? Chat with ya soonnnnnnnnnnnn....Good Morning Makeup face ))
Old July 27th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Passenger

Hi all!!! I was in a car accident on 7/19 so I've been out of touch. I'm really lookin' toward my cruise now. It would be nice to get together on one of our "Day at Sea" days!

Old July 27th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Sounds like a great group! Just wanna point out that I have a complete ship photo gallery here, as well as details on the balcony cabins. Just search under my name.

Harry Martin

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old July 27th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Sounds like a great group! Just wanna point out that I have a complete ship photo gallery here, as well as details on the balcony cabins. Just search under my name.

Harry Martin

[b]Get Lei'd!
Old August 11th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Passenger

BUMPING!!

Just wondering if anyone else will be sailing on the Pride on 1/23/05