Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 19th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Passenger

Default Sail and Sign question

Hi! Me and my boyfriend just received our cruise docs for our first cruise on August 15th We booked the trip online and paid everything with his credit card. Now I'm wondering about the sail and sign card becuase in our cruise documents we only have one form to fill out with both our names on it. Although we paid the trip with one credit card we were hoping to get 2 seperate sail and sign cards under 2 different accounts. Will this be possible once I get to the port on the sail day? Thanks for the info!

Paradise August 2004
Sponsored Links
Old July 19th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Wendyv2

Default Re: Sail and Sign question

yes! i had the same question myself. i am going on a cruise in a couple days with my best friend. we are sharing a room, but want seperate sign and sail cards. since there is only one slip to fill out in our ticket book for one credit card account, i called Carnival and asked them. they said you can fill one out at Embarkment for the other person. not a problem.
Old July 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
fabrizzi

Default Re: Sail and Sign question

No problemo.

You can assign seperate accounts to each S & S Card. You may even want to photocopy the original you received in your docs. They will take your credit cards at time of arrival and swipe them through their database and assign you a S & S card each.

And don't forget. Just because you've used your credit card for your purchases doesn't mean that on the last day you can't pay down/off your account in cash or travelers checks.