Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 25th, 2004, 11:01 AM
First Mate

Default Prices on Elation Shore Excursions?

For anyone that's recently sailed on the Elation, we are interested in finding out the prices on some the shore excursions (I wish Carnival would post the prices on their website!)....

In Progresso, my husband is interested in the Open Ocean Fishing excursion (the rest of our group will probably find our way to the beach!). The Carnival site gives it a THREE $-sign, which is probably pretty expensive, but we don't know HOW expensive. Can anyone tell us how much that excursion costs? Or does anyone know what the range is from one to four $-signs?

In Cosumel, we already know what we're doing, and we're doing that on our own, so no problems there!

In Belize we're wanting to do the Shark Ray Alley Snorkel excursion. Once again, does anyone know how much this is through the ship?

Thanks in advance for any information!
Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Prices on Elation Shore Excursions?

i found some excursion info from april 2004, but didn't see the fishing excursion in progreso. each $ is $50. on the list of cozumel excursions there is a deep sea fishing trip that is $139 for adults, $117 for children.

anyway, these were posted by a previous cruiser. this is as much as printed at the bottom of the page:
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jimca...n_prices_april...

does that help at all?
Old July 28th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Happy Camper

I think the shark ray alley is around $70 per person. Which is real good compared to the $92 per person I paid Royal Caribbean for the same tour! If you want try calling Carnival at 1-800-Carnival and ask them - I think they will fax you a list with prices or just tell you the price of the tours you are looking at. The Shark Ray Alley was a good tour and I'd recommend it. it is a long way in a boat but the scenery is great! Well worth the money! Debbie
Old July 28th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

shark ray alley is $79 adults, $64.50 kids on my april 2004 belize listing.

debbie, do you know if they will let a non-participating child come along for the ride and stay on the boat? our family would like to do this excursion with the exception of 1 teen who doesn't want to be in the water with creatures. however, i don't feel comfortable leaving her alone on the ship.
Old July 28th, 2004, 08:55 PM
aggieastrosfan

I have the excursion prices scanned in from my Elation trip in May.

Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like a copy of them or if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!