Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Carnival Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 26th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Don L S
Default Fascination Sept27 Cozumel

Ahoy Fellow Passengers Free Drinks Will Be Served just proceed upon boarding with friendlly personality and smile and firmly believe that your from the friendiest city on the planet with I.D showing your of age, an a single female open to conversation and exchange of indepth ideas from spiritual freedom to cruising to Cozumel to dive the lucent waters to shooting a shot of Tequila at Crazy Willie"s . Coupons will be issued by self proclaimed Cruise Director whose land profession is a Room Service Waiter in Palm Beach with many true stories to keep the table rolling in conversation. Open to all ages young, my age June 58 and older let's board the ship with the idea there's no such thing as a stranger only new friends waiting to be discovered and share their stories of how their city influenced their smile of a life time. It's going to be beautiful on the high seas heading to Mexico and I"am looking forward to assisting the real cruise director for the third time to Cozumel in a year and in the nature of my own personality of hospitality don"t forget to pack your smile and leave the stresses of the business world with your boss and have a great cruise. Looking forward to a high tide meeting without the A.S.P. RUSH at the bow of the ship heading out the port of Miami. wearing a getting out of body getting out of town kinda smile!!!!!!! Would enjoy your comments and also hearing of interesting cruise stories as well those first solo experiences as I put myself in my own solo novel last year I called it the CRUISE TO HELL and BACk,. Everything that could go wrong did and Iaughed with ever experience and it all took place on the ship with a name that could fit the book The IMAGINATION .and I do it again It was alot of fun. Take care sailors See aboard.

Old July 26th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to hockeyluver
Default Re: Fascination Sept27 Cozumel

sounds like you have the right frame of mind. If at first it sucked do it again!!!

Next up Elation Aug 23 '10
then the Miracle again Feb 7,2011
Miracle '10
Holiday '09
Legend '09
Triumph '08
Valor '07
Triumph '06
Fascination '04
Legend '03